2

"Jachari, get the fuck on

"Jachari, get the fuck on." I said pushing him off me. "So you mad now?"

"Nah, I'm happy. Get off me." He pushed all his weight down, I laughed as I tossed him off of me, jumping on top of him.

Every since the party me and Ja have got closer. He literally makes me come to his dorm after every practice. Just to hang up with him, because through out the day we both be to busy.

I was on top of him, with my arms wrapped around his neck. I heard him take a picture. "Boy you gone get enough with taking my pics. Without my content, I'ma start charging yo ass."

I smacked my lips and got up off his lap. "Don't you owe me some food anyway? Didn't you lose the bet?"

I had made a bet with Ja that he was gone cry during 'A Jazzman's Blues'. And his ass cried at the end like I knew he would. Talking bout his allergies was messing up.

He smacked his lips, pulling out his phone, going to the DoorDash app. "Hea' order whatever you want." He handed her his phone.

She scrolled a little down his phone going to Wingstop putting in her order. "I'm getting Wingstop, you want some?"

"Yeah I'm just put my order in after you. He went to the his dresser opening the drawer, pulling out his rolling tray and weed.

She put her order in then handed him his phone back, unlocking her iPhone 14 Pro Max going to Instagram.

INSTAGRAM

jamorant 15 mins

Send message

↪️d0llface.v: ima kick yo ass 😤

d0llface.v

v