its kageyama...

Throughout the days hinata only got letters saying how many more days there was until valentines day. Soon it came the 13th and both hinata and kageyama were nervous.

Kageyama was thinking of all the bad possibilities that could happen like if hinata rejected him or was disgusted and stopped talking to him.

Hinata was nervous to know who it was because what if it wasnt his crush and he would have to reject them. It would be awkward.
I guess they will just have to see how it goes tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow aka Valentine's day

Hinata ran to his locker in the afternoon before going to the gym. Of course there was yet another envelope with a heart stamped on it. Hinata started walking to the gym and saw noya and Tanaka.
He waved them over and showed the note.
When they got to the gym they read it all together.

The note said:
"Grab all first 8 letters I gave you and read out the first word on each of them. It will spell out my name. Find me after and give an answer- anonymous 15<3"

Noya: you still have the letters right

Hinata quickly looked in his bag and pulled out the first 8 letters he was given, opening them and laying them out. Once they were layed out evenly he read the first letter on each peice of paper.

Hinata:
Karasunos
All
God
Even
Your
A
My
Almost

Tanaka: that doesnt make sense it didnt make a name

Noya: its cause you have to take the first letter of each word together.

Tanaka: oh so then it would be- OMG

hinata: what??

Noya: wha- OH MY GOD HINATA JUST SPELL IT OUT

hinata: um okay??
K-A-G-E-Y-A-M-A .

Hinatas jaw dropped as he figured out his friend was behind all these letters. He had to speak with him now

Hinata: I'm sorry guys I have to go find him like right now.