Welcome To High School

Y/N's POV:

   *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

   "Mmmm..." I groaned as I hear my loud ass alarm go off by my head on the dresser. Without opening my eyes I was able to grab my phone and turn off the alarm.

After a few seconds my eyelids slowly opened while I stretched my limbs and yawned. I yanked the blankets away from my body and sat up on the edge of my bed.

"Y/n! Get ready for school or you'll be late!" A voice yells from downstairs.

"Yeah, yeah..." I mumbled to myself and got up to go get dressed.

- Time Skip-

   After getting dressed, brushing my teeth, grabbing my phone and backpack I ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

I leaped over two steps at the bottom of the stairs and immediately sat down at the table in the kitchen.

"Someone's hungry" Alex says while preparing my meal.

Alex is my manager who's letting me stay with him for awhile. He doesn't trust me to live by myself... At least for  right now.

"Ravenous" I drooled at the plate of food he set out in front of me.

He chuckles and got back to cooking his breakfast. I checked the time on my phone after I took a bite of the food and see that school is supposed to start soon. I quickly chowed down and swigged the rest of my orange juice.

"Thanks for the breakfast, loved it! See ya later!" I yelled out as I grabbed my bag and rushed towards the door.

"Remember to get your schedule for classes, Rockstar!" Alex yells as I ran out the door and shut it.

I hurried up and ran towards school considering it's not that far but I'm not trying to be late on the first day. Alex agreed that I should go to highschool for my senior year since I wasn't able to go to public school. I was mostly homeschooled due to the fact that I'm a celebrity...

It's great! I adore my fans and it's amazing that I've inspired people and helped those but it's tiring at times and overwhelming. So now I'm on hiatus for school. Just trying to be a normal teen for once. Alex is kind of like a father figure to me and is there for me when I need him. He pretty much took me in after my parents died... He's always been a family friend.

Anyways, I finally get to school and walk in. Immediately I noticed student walking around and going in and out of the main office I assume. So I walk in there.

After walking in I hear a few gasps and whispers.

"Oh my God! It's her!"

"Is she going to be going to school here?"

"You'll think she'll let me ask for her autograph and a picture?"

I chuckled and tried to ignore them. I'm only here for my schedule after all.

I walked up to the desk and see a middle aged woman sitting down typing away at her computer.

"Hi... Is there a way I can get my schedule?" I asked politely. She smiled and grabbed a stack of papers.

"Name?" She asked.

"Y/n L/n" I said. She scanned through paper after paper and got the right one and handed it to me.

"Here you are!" She beamed.

"Thank you" I smiled and we both said our goodbyes. I walked out of the office and took a good look at my schedule. Six classes I have... Yet I don't know where any of them are. Damn it" I groaned and looked around like a lost puppy.