Diner Girl

Vi's POV:

   It's 5:50am and I'm currently sitting in a diner with my girlfriend and her friends... Why? Because they supposedly wanted to eat. Which I doubt, since they don't eat here. Ever.

I didn't pay any mind to what they're talking about as I'm taking in the scenery of this place. It's just an old fashioned diner... So why come here? It's beyond me.

"I don't think I can rock that outfit..." One of Vipers friends said out loud. I mentally rolled my eyes and groaned slightly as I leaned into the booth with one arm over Vipers shoulder and the other sprawled out on the top of the booth.

Mylo and Claggor are currently talking about the upcoming football game, which peaks my interest a bit. That is until I spot her...
.
.
.
.
.
Caitlyn's POV:

   "Caitlyn, honey, I'm desperate... Could you cover that back room for me?"

One of my coworkers who's a very sweet lady says to me before walking off with plates in her hand. Curious, I bent down a bit to see who's at the back room... Preferably the booths.

That's when I make eye contact with Vi...

I don't know what her issue is but she doesn't like me. Why? No clue. I never did anything to her. She dislikes me a lot more now since Y/n is back. But it's not like Y/n and I hang out or even talk since that one morning of school.

I let out a short sigh before grabbing my note pad and walking over there to take their orders.
.
.
.
.
.
Vi's POV:

   I notice her grab a pad and pen and so I smirked and leaned against the booth again and watched her walk over here.

"Why do I get the feeling I won't be able to get a healthy meal here?" Viper asks as she scans through the menu.

"I already ate." One of her friends say.

"Madison, laxatives don't qualify as a food group. I'm surprised you didn't know that." Mylo says as he snickers at her. Claggor shook his head as I rolled my eyes once more, her other friend laughing a bit.

"Well!" Viper speaks up as she trails off, looking up at Caitlyn with a grin. "If it isn't diner girl." Her friends snickering.

"What can I get you guys?" She asks,

"What can I get here that has no sugars, no carbs, and is fat free?" Viper looks down at the menu again and then up at her with an innocent look.

I kept looking at Caitlyn with a glare as she glances between Viper and I.

I don't see what Y/n sees in her...

"Water." Caitlyn says bluntly.

Mylo snickers while Claggor repeated what she said with a snort.

"What?" I glanced at the guys as they laughed a bit.

"Was that supposed to be a joke?" One of them asks.

"It was funny..." Claggor says with a smirk, causing Mylo to nudge him.

"I'll have a Voss." Viper says,

"Excuse me?" Caitlyn raises an eyebrow at her.

"It's water. From Norway?" One of the girls speaks up while the other grimaces at her.

"She's the worst..." The girls says while Viper chuckles.

"Sorry, we only have water from the valley." Caitlyn says,

"Oh, well, then I'll have an iced tea." Viper smiles.

"Make that two and uh... You know I'm still waiting on that breakfast burrito, diner girl." Mylo grins at Caitlyn. Claggor smacks him on the head while I just smirk up at her.