pinkalicous - 1

waking up on the last day of school was easy. i brushed my hair up into a ponytail put on my favorite tank top and low-waisted jeans, along with my lucky crystal necklace and my 10+ bracelets. 

I'm greeted by my mom "are you excited????"she asked. "duh one more day of that hell hole." I replied grabbing an apple. "DAD I"M READY" I yelled hoping he'd hear me. shortly after he appeared from the staircase. "you know you'll be going home with your cousin tonight right?" our dad asked. "yes of course we've talked about this like one million times." i said. My  parents are going on a trip to Florida this weekend and i'm staying with my cousin Randall and his family. 

i get to my first period see the one and only mitch Kramer. I've liked him for about a 3 whole years now and everyone says he liked me too. the tension was unmatched and the non-stop flirting made me hopeful. I sit at my desk and glance over to mitch, carl, and tommy huddled around in a circle looking like they're encouraging him to do something. shortly after mitch comes up to me putting his hand on my desk. 

"sup yn" he says. "hey mitch!" I reply. "are you gonna do the summer homework?" he asked. "uhm yeah probably why?" I ask. "well if you do mine u get a kiss." he says confidently. I glance over to his friends making thumbs up to me and nodding like crazy people. "I'll think about it Kramer" I say non-chalantely while he winks at me and turns back to his friends who are going insane cheering for him in the corner. I just shrugged and smiled. for the rest of the class i just continued talking to my friends. the rest of the day went by pretty quickly, until my last period before summer which seemed to go on forever and ever.

I look out the window and i hear some senior screaming from the window. i chose to ignore it until i heard Mitches name. "And Mitch Kerr... we'reespecially looking for you! Yourass will be purple before this dayis over!" the senior said. "What the hell was that about Mitch?!" i say while walking over to him. "It's all because I supposedly smart mouthed some senior I've never met,and because my sister is Misspopularity... Why aren't theyafter anyone else?" Mitch replied. "well why the hell would you do that" i practically yelled. "aww is someone worried about poor little Mitchy" carl teased. "definitely" Sabrina said. "what the hell Rina?!" i said while punching my bestfriend. Mitch then gets right in front of me grabbing my necklace and saying "well maybe i just need a little luck." "this isn't coming off of me" i grabbed my necklace. "we all know what will be" tommy said. i put my hands over my face and Mitch just smirks and daps up Tommy while nodding.

"Well I will be needing a little luck since I'm pitching tonight, will you come?" Mitch asked. "Yeah sure why not." i agreed to go since i didn't have any other plans. "she definitely just wants to see his bare ass" tommy said. "sorry Mitch. your FRIENDS have ruined this for you. I'm not going" i replied with an attitude. "DAMNNNN YN" carl said. "you know what i'm so tired of your fucking teasing" i said.  "guys really? just stop." Mitch said defending me. tommy and carl put their hands up in surrender. i just rolled my eyes and shrugged at them.

Mitch then pulled me to another side of the classroom. "hey i'm sorry about them being assholes and i'd really love for you to come to my game. I need my lucky charm" he said while grabbing my hand. he started calling me that after I got the crystal, for some reason he thinks its also luck for him?? "Okay fine but i might leave early. Not really looking forward to seeing your ass getting beat." i replied. "yup that's fine thanks yn" mitch said. I then walked back to my seat and waved for Sabina to come over. 

"So are you gonna tell me what that was all about??" she asked. "he just apologized for his stupid friends and told me he really wanted me to go to his game so obviouslyy i agreed." i said. "wow a baseball game where you get to watch your boyfriend get his ass beat! sounds fun!" she said sarcastically. "first of all i'm leaving before all of THAT happens. second of all he's not my boyfriend." i said. "You do realize you guys literally act like the two most in love people in the whole universe." she said. I look over to see Mitch, Tommy, Carl trying to convince Mr. Lindsay to release them early.

 The class finally ends Tommy and Carl start to sprint out of the classroom and Mitch blew me a kiss and i "caught it" before he ran out winking at me. "Young love" Sabrina said. we walked out of the school and i met with Randell in the parking lot.

 "Yooo little rat. I can drop you off at my house or you come to Pickford's house with me your choice." He came up with the nickname little rat because on Christmas eve when i was like 6 i'd seen a rat and thought it was one of Santa's elves. He's never gotten over it and still thinks its the funniest thing in the world. I got in and told him to drop me off at his house so i could unpack. "So pinkalicous, what's up in your life" i asked. "first don't call me that and i'm beating up a freshy later, wanna come?" he said. my jaw dropped. "PINKALICOUS OF COURSE I DON"T WANNA COME. you do realize that "freshy" is Mitch Kramer??? you know.. the one who I've only liked for the past 3 years" i complained crossing my arms. "ohhhh shit, Rat my bad didn't know that was yourrr Mitch Kramer. Still not going to stop me from beating his ass you know that right?" he said. "yep just try not to talk about it anymore with me though. ok?" i said disappointed that he completely forgot about it. Randall was like the sibling i never had and we'd been extremely close until recently where he just started forgetting a lot of stuff and we stopped seeing each other as much.