6

aaliyah's pov

I sat at my vanity fixing up my make up and hair, making sure I looked good.

Billie's taking me to the fair since it's only going to be out here for another week or so. I've always been a little iffy about fair's because I just can't seem understand the concept of pulling an entire rollercoaster out of a trailer and setting it up in a day.

I took out my phone getting ready to take a few pictures and videos to post on my story since I looked so good.

A while back Dez convinced me to order this purple 26 inch body wave wig that we seen online. I had regretted it until I installed it today.

It was honestly so cute on me, which was surprising because I've never had any other hair color besides my natural one.

I take a video of myself before uploading it on my story as well as a few pictures.

As if on cue I get a text from Billie saying that she's outside

I rub my lips together one last time and grab my phone and keys.

I texted my mom and told her that I was going to go to the fair with a few friends so she already knows that I'm leaving out tonight.

Once I leave the house I see Billie standing outside leaning on the passenger side of the door as usual, looking down at her phone.

She was wearing some baggy black jeans, a black hoody, and had on a pair of black platform converse, which made her a couple inches taller. She had her black hair pinned up and was wearing some small diamond hoops.

Even though her outfit was simple she still looked so fucking good.

I closed the gate making her lift her head up at me and smile.

"You look beautiful baby." She said once I reached her. She leaned down, sliding her hands down to my ass grabbing it firmly.

"So do you."

She smiled and leaned down kissing me. She took no time to part my lips and slip in her tongue allowing it to massage mine. I pulled her down closer to me as the kiss began to get more and more messy.

I pulled away shortly after and began leaving pecks on her lips, before slipping my tongue back in. I pulled away again and this time stuck out my tongue to which she opened her mouth taking my tongue into hers, initiating yet another messy kiss.

I let out a moan before pulling away not wanting the kiss to go any further.

I pulled away from her seeing that some of my bronzer got on her nose making me laugh.

"What you laughing at?" She asked as she wiped her lips off with her thumb.

"Your nose is brown from my makeup."