Introduction

You just came back from university, you had a stressful day today full of projects and assignments to submit. "Ugh, finally, I finished everything," as you stumble on your doorway.

"Fuck.. instant noodles again, when will I ever eat a proper meal."

As you go to your room and lay on your bed, you start eating your instant noodles and grab your earphones and start listening to Bladee.

"Damn, this song never gets old, I really wanna go to a Drain Gang concert right now."

You search through the web on your phone if Drain Gang is performing anywhere.

"Sweden eh? I could go there, maybe even spend a few extra days after the concert."

You start to buy tickets and book a flight to Sweden.

"This is gonna put a dent in my wallet but who cares, might as well live a little more carefree"

You go to sleep and listen to Bladee's "The Fool"

The next day, you wake up to the sound of cars and the smell of garbage.

"Fuck, why is it so smelly here.. what.. what the hell."

You look at your hands and it has now turned into a orange tabby cat's hand

"What the hell, what kind of acid trip am I on right now, this isn't real"

You feel your face and you feel how fluffy your skin is

"Oh my god! I'm a cat!"
"Wait, calm down (your name), pinch yourself"

You do not have fingers

"I guess I just to accept it, whatever, crazy things happen all the time"

You get out of the alleyway and go out into the streets. You find out you are in Stockholm, Sweden.

"Wow! This place is beautiful in real life, it doesn't compare to the pictures at all!"

You look around more and you see a familiar face. You wonder who could it be.

"Wait.. he looks familiar.... is that.."

You take a closer look and you see that it is Bladee on his phone

                                                  To Be Continued