CHAPTER 39

Sera POV

Kissing him the best experience I ever got in my life even better than the orgasm he gave me , these are like a soft caresses , every moment I kiss him it's like I don't want to stop but unfortunately I have to "These assholes asked you to do that ?" He asked pulling away running his fingers through my hairs the anger and frustration there before in his Latte eyes wasn't there anymore, they were softer now , Me kissing him did that?? I was smiling wide. I felt like walking on clouds.           

"Yes...No...I don't know Can't I kiss you whenever I want like you do?" I asked him , I said smiling at him and I am sure I caught him off guard " So you want to kiss me whenever you want?". " Yes , I love the way you kiss, the way you taste like a spicy sweet drink, I have only drank once in my life Rigo but kissing you gives me a harder hangover then that drink , it makes me feel...drunk, Yeah...you are like a alcoholic drink maybe it's because you drink so much or ma...".  and there it goes , my drink again, ohhh...did he got even more tastier then before, I opened immediately and his tongue was dominating mine again, he started pushing me off to table , his crotch was rubbing with mine " Rigo...". I moaned and I heard doors opening and closing.
" Oh I'm so sorry Master" he pulled away softly and oh my holy doughnuts I'm sure I'm miss tomato by now " It's okay Martha, I was having my breakfast ". He don't mince his words at all "RIGO!!" I hid my face in his chest out of shame .

" Are you shy Now...You already mauled me in front of my men what's the big deal now ?". " They were turned around!!!". I said immediately and he pulled my chin up " Were they really?".
" They were!!". I looked at them and they were standing there looking down and I got my answer.."Noooo..". I was now streching his t shirt to hide my face , this is so embarrassing, they are so bad!!         " Yes, my chest is not a hiding spot precious come out now breakfast is getting cold ". He said pushed me down on my seat , I looked at Martha and she was beaming for some reason.

Everybody quietly ate their whole breakfast that was heavenly. I didn't responded to Luigi when he tried talking to me, I'm angry at them they didn't kept their words. Rigo sensed my negative energy and it's like he read my thoughts again when he said " They did turned around when you kissed me precious just not when I did and as far as I'm guessing that was the deal ".I don't know how he figured all that out but he's an intelligent man, I looked at all of them and they nodded like the kids they are, Aww..I can't stay mad at them " We are sorry Sera we didn't knew it would offend you ". Pietro said " It's been a while since the boys had a decent lady in the house sweetheart, forgive them if they offended you , I'm sure it wasn't their intention ". Martha said , I looked at Rigo and he was deep in thoughts eating his breakfast like nothing major is happening , I believe there's a reason to it so I'll leave it for now, I focused on all of them " I wasn't offended guys, kissing Rigo is something I'll never be ashamed of ,  a bit embarrassed yes because he's like super hot and my first kiss and I'll stop now, I was just a bit angry at you because I thought you backed down on your words, The world holds down on hope and promises guys and it's something I very strongly believe in but since that wasn't the case, Give me a warm hug ". I stood up and extended my arms everybody standed  and there it was again a pin drop silence and I know the reason " Touch her and you are dead" he said placing his gun on table, What the hell is the deal with him and his gun " Rigo it's just a hug". I said whining "And it's a just a gun with bullets that will pierce there head if they touched you , Now sit down everyone and finish the damn breakfast". I huffed and sat down , they all did the same and Martha laughed and went out of the room. I still wish she could have breakfast with us .

" You can start your twenty questions now ". He said oh yes I almost forgot about that " Yeah , so why did the maids and butlers bowed down to Martha?" He sighed and everybody stopped their chatting " They didn't bowed for her , it was for you ". "Umm...What??? But I'm not a royalty".  " You will be soon".             " Rigo I know you don't like to speak much but would you please elaborate ".
"You will be a part of royalty after marrying me , so no big deal". No.. ducking..big..deal..If I didn't knew him I would have said he was joking "Are you proposing me ?". Oh..my..God " You are already mine , why in the world would I propose you ?". He said looking at me , his words do hurt sometimes but I have been through worse "Just like that you want me to marry you ". I asked in a calm voice but inside I was blazing with thoughts "Yes any problem?" He said in a cold voice, his gaze hardened a bit  and I thought about it , I found a comfort in him that I looked for years in I don't know how many places, he completes my existence even though I have known him for days I would want to die before anything happens to him, I am so greedy and addicted to him that I was ready to be his mistress and here he wants me to make his queen... when he said it last night I thought he said in swirl of emotions but here he is claiming me , Is it too bad to be claimed by a man who is  snatching me away from darkness towards light , a man who treats me like I'm his most precious treasure, a man I have no doubt would kill a person just for touching me , a man who can never love but cares for me like no other just after knowing me for few days.  Can I spend my life with him even though he's the most ruthless criminal, the answer is a big fat Yes...

**************************************