Plans for a Surprise Party

Wizarmon/Wizardmon: And so, for sixteen long years, the whereabouts of the princess remained a mystery. While deep in the forest in a woodcutter's cottage, the good fairies carried out their well-laid plan. Living like mortals, they had raised the child as their own, and they called her 'Chocolate Rose'.

Hikari 'Kari' Yagami/Kamiya is now aged into a beautiful young girl of sixteen years old, and what a beauty she is. She even begins to sing.

Wizarmon/Wizardmon (continued): On this day, her sixteenth birthday, the good fairies had planned a party and something extra special for a surprise.

The scene folds into whatever it is that the three good fairies are doing with their party planning.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: Well, how about this one?

Mimi Tachikawa: This is the one I picked.

Catherine Deneuve: Oh, she'll look lovely in zat.

Mimi Tachikawa: Now, I've thought of a few changes here, here, and most of all here. With a shorter hemline, a few ruffles down the middle of the bodice, and something for a collar at the neck.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: We will make it pink, won't we?

Mimi Tachikawa: Oh no, dear Yolei. We'll make it green.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: But...

Mimi Tachikawa: Of course, we'll need to make a few tweaks here and there, and...

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: How do we get her out of the house?

Mimi Tachikawa: Oh, I'll think of something.

It is then that Kari makes her presence all too known to the three good fairies under the guises of peasant women.

Hikari 'Kari' Yagami/Kamiya: Well... and what might you three dears be up to?

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: Up to?

Catherine Deneuve: Up to?

Mimi Tachikawa: Up to?

Just when they are all expecting Mimi to think of something to say to Kari, the only thing Mimi appears to be able to do is begin stammering at Kari. Yolei, thankfully, comes to her sister's rescue and comes up with a plan to get Kari to leave the house while she, Mimi and Catherine can prepare for Kari's sixteenth birthday party in secretive peace. Yolei picks up a basket of roses, removes the roses from the basket and hands it to Kari.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: We want you to pick some berries.

Mimi Tachikawa: That's it. Berries.

Catherine Deneuve: Berries. Lots and lots of berries.

Hikari 'Kari' Yagami/Kamiya: But I picked berries yesterday.

Mimi Tachikawa: We're already out, dear.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: So, we need more berries.

Catherine Deneuve: Lots and Lots more.

Kari seems to be OK with the order to get more berries, anyway, suspecting that the three of them have something planned for later.

Mimi Tachikawa: Now, don't hurry back, dear.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: But don't go too far.

Mimi Tachikawa: And don't speak to strangers.

Catherine Deneuve: Au revoir, ma Cherie.

Mimi Tachikawa: Sayonara, Dearest Rose.

Miyako 'Yolei' Inoue: Goodbye, dear.