Ne Me Quite Pas

Seven years ago

A bus stops and opens the doors Elijah walks out and he looks around.

"You know where you're going, hon?" The female bus driver says.

"I ne... I need...food."

"Chicken and waffles,two miles up the road. Good luck to you." She then closes the door and drives off. Elijah is looking at the vending machine he walks over to it and he reaches into his pocket to check and see if he has money and he doesn't. He then breaks the glass and pulls out some chips he opens them and starts eating as fast as you can. The cut on his hand slowly disappears and he looks confused.

"Is there a problem?" A man asks. The man walks over to him and looks at the broken vending machine. Elijah hears the man's heart beating.

"What is that?" Elijah asks confused.

"What is what?"

"That noise."

"Okay, um.... You look like you could use some help." The man says then he turns around and pulls out his phone and dials a number. "Hey. Yeah, I got a guy here that, uh, just put his hand through our vending machine. He just punched a hole in it." Elijah slowly walks over to the man and veins appear under his eyes. Elijah then puts the man in a chokehold and then bites  into his neck. The man screams out in pain and Elijah lets him go. The man runs away and Elijah quickly runs after him and then kills him.

Elijah changes his clothes into the man's work clothes and he is sitting on the bench while the dead man lays on the floor. He stands up walks over and gets into the guy's truck. He then starts the truck and drives off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week later in New York City

It is nighttime and Elijah is killing a man in the alley. Elijah stands up because he hears voices he looks around confused

"It's okay."a woman says from the distance." There's nothing to fear. There, there. Very good. That's right. Be at peace now. There you go."Elijah follows The voice into will look like a sewer drain. He looked around and in the distance he seen a lady placing a woman on a mattress he takes a few step forward and the woman plays with her hair."not big on audiences. So unless you want to die, I suggest you run."the woman says as she walks over to Elijah. Elijah looks at her confused.

"I thought I was the only one."he says in the woman vampspeeds away. Elijah quickly runs after her and catches her.

"What the hell do you want from me?"

"Are there more of us? Wh-- where do we come from? What.... What are we?"

"Whatever game your playing, I'm not interested."she tries to walk away but Elijah stops her.

"Please. I need you to help me."

~~~~~~

Miranda walks out the bathroom and she sees Niko walking her way. She steps in front of him.

"Move."

"Niko."

"Miranda." He mimics her." I can't push you because your pregnant -"

"Violence isn't always the answer." Zack says as he walks out his room. Niko and I both look at him." Miranda you are pregnant and -"

"I know I'm pregnant! Can everyone stop -" Niko pushes past Miranda and continues walking down the hallway.

"Are you okay?" Zack says as Miranda stands up and she looks at her brother with tears in her eyes.

"I'm good." She says.