4

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
"Your eyes are so pretty, Fallen."

That morning Fallen awoke bright and early excited to spend the day with her star loving friend.

She rushed to brush her teeth and but her hair in two misfit plaits. She grabbed a mini green crop top and a black skirt.

Applying small bits of make up she ran out of her dormitory eager to see Malfoy. Not forgetting to spray her ravishing perfume.

Strutting down the common room she searched for the platinum blonde haired boy. She turned her head meeting his glaze.

He was holding a book whilst leaning against the mahogany book shelf. His eyes focused so deeply into her it was as if she was the only thing in the room.

Closing the book shut, he placed it back on its spot on the mahogany shelf before making his way to his beautiful Fallen.

"Good morning my dear, Fallen." His voice was raspy and deep as he greeted her. Then pulled an arm to rest on her shoulder.

"Good morning, Draco." He awed over her tired morning voice as he directed her to walk with him out of the common room.

The two walked in the middle of the corridors. A spark of envy flowing through each person on the sides. Every whisper being drained out by another.

Some were envious of Draco since he stood next to such a confident yet slightly subjugated girl. While others were envious of Fallen as she stood beside a handsome yet slightly cruel boy.

Regardless if some didn't want to admit they fit well with one another. Both troublesome and destructive.

-

Fallen glared at Draco angrily after he yanked one of her plaits to pull her closer to him. For forgiveness Draco whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Pushing her head to rest against his chest.

Even though the two just meant they acted as if though they have known each other their whole lives.

"Hey Fallen," he said softly the heat radiating off his chest to her back. "I'm sorry."

"You look so beautiful today."

"I shouldn't have pulled your plait." He pushed a small strand of hair out of her face.

"Forgive me." He pleaded.

"You can't be upset with me when you're the only person that understands me, love." He smirked as he noticed the blush rushing to her face.

"Your eyes are so pretty, Fallen." He rubbed her cheek with his cold slender thumb.

"Look at me with those beautiful eyes, darling."
Draco felt her smile against his chest. He got her. Smirking victoriously the Malfoy took a bite of his breakfast.

"Do you forgive me now, love?" He asked looking down at her. Feeling a shake of her head 'no' he pulled away.

"I guess we can't skip classes together if you're upset with me." A dramatic pout formed on the Malec girl's face once she pushed him away. Ultimately regretting her teasing decision. Like a light bulb glowing upon her head she then plastered a confused look instead.

"What do you mean? I said yes." She said to serious to be true causing the pale boy to let out a loud laugh. Something he did quite often when within her presence.

"Oh Fallen, you're so adorable. You know?" He cooed.

-

Both Slytherins hid behind a bookshelf in the common room as everyone else went to morning classes.

They huddled close together whilst Malfoy covered Fallen's mouth with his hand to quiet her laughter.

"Okay. I think everyone has gone. Now I'm going to take my hand off and you're going to be silent, understand?" His eyes looking deep into hers like earlier before.

The younger girl nodded her head 'yes'. Draco feeling her smile against his hand. In the same second he removed his hand the girl began to let out fits of giggles.

"Shhh," He brought a finger to her lips. "Shhh Fallen. Shut up." He covered her mouth once more as she continued.

With a frown the Malec girl arose. Draco's hand still displayed on her face. "You done now?" He asked.

As she nodded 'yes' Draco released his hand and quickly replaced his position to hold her smaller, warmer hand.

One thing about them was Fallen's hands were always warm due to stuffing them in her robe pockets. Whilst Draco's hand were always cold wearing thicker, sliver rings.

They felt tingles every time their hands connected. Essentially loving the compression of one another's grips. Holding tightly on each other.

"Fallen. Pick up the pace." Draco complained teasingly causing Fallen to huff a breath out of annoyance.

They were currently running down a random corridor still connected by their hands. Draco racing to lead Fallen to his special place near the forest.

"We have all day, Draco." Fallen now complained. She wasn't athletic in any sense growing exhausted after running for just a few minutes.

Once the small break that Fallen demanded was over, only lasting around five minutes, they took off again. "Here we can walk the rest of the way."

Fallen inevitably released her hand from Draco's causing his head to snap to look at her. "Sweaty." She whispered innocently looking at him.

Draco couldn't disagree after running and the warmth of Fallen's hand taking over. "Fine. We'll compromise."

He walked behind her to be on her left side and connected his other hand to her now cold one.

"There. Together again." He said making Fallen smiled at him. This caused his stomach to churn with true happiness.