S1,E3 Fun Town

We see Jax, Bobby, Tig, along with Ashton on a roller Coaster. All three look to be having fun and enjoying their time.

Ashton: Woooo!

We then see Jax and Ashton walking behind Gemma and Clay as they then see Elliot and his family walk up to the bickers as Clay sets down Gemma who he had on his arm and shakes his hand.

Then Elliot's daughter says she wants to go on the spin out when Ashton then reaches into his pocket and hands the daughter a twenty dollar bill.

Ashton: They kicked me off for screaming to loud enjoy it ok.

The girl walks away to the spin out after thanking the young outlaw as Jax with Tig and Ash walk away after Elliot leaves. We then see them meet up with Bobby as all four of them talking as they walk by a bunch of Nazis before stepping up to the splash tank with a trash talking clown.

Bobby: Darby's guys?

Jax: Don't recognize them.

Clown: Ooh, look at the big bad bicker huh? Gonna get Clowny all wet, huh?

Jax then gets three balls for the game.

We then see Jax barely miss the target and then the clown takes it a step to far for Jax and Ashton.

Clown: Bet all your leather-wearin' butt buddies say the same.

We then see Jax hit the button dunking the clown as Ashton hops up on the tank and with his boot holds the clown down under the water.

We then cut to Juice running up to the guys after the clown is out of the tank and tells them the Irish are coming.

We then cut to all the guys standing around the bikes as Ashton smokes.

Clay: You think the prospectus deep enough.

Jax: May only have one nut but it's a big one. I trust him.

Clay: What about you Ashton?

Ashton: *Exhales a cloud of smoke* The boy has done good so far so I say I'm with Jax.

Clay: Hey Prospect.

HS: Huh?

Clay:  Come on over. Learn a thing.

Tig: Hurry up. Hurry up! Don't get hit.

We then see a truck pull into the lot as Ashton takes another hit of his cigarette.

Tig: Don't screw this up, Sack.

We then see the Irish gun dealer Micheal step out of the truck and hug Clay. Ashton then sees Chibs and gives him the cig to finish it. We then see Micheal and Clay walk towards us.

Micheal: 62's and Ak's. Fresh from the Kremlin. *starts pulling out parts* Got all the parts, a couple assembled samples.

Juice: Got them Ak's.

Clay: God Bless Gorbachev.

Ashton: You got that right.