Chapter 1 - Bring Them In

It has been a few weeks since the civil war activity Nezu had filmed passed. Although things are starting to get back to normal, there was a certain green haired boy, who didn't leave his guard down after everything that happened. He would spend less time with his 'friends' and started to figure out what the new power he discovered during the activity was.

Training together with All Might, helped him control it to a certain extent and they decided that it would be called Black Whip, as the new power was a black substance that formed multiple shapes of a whip.

One day while All Might and Midoriya were training, a black light consumed both of the hero course classes, dragging their homegroup teachers as well. All of them closed their eyes as the light was blinding, even though it was a dark colour.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Screamed a certain blonde with anger issues.

"Where are we?!" Panicked a tiny person with purple balls fir hair.

"How should we know?!" A human Pikachu replied.

There was laughing in the background. Al the students looked over to the direction of the copycat in class 1-B. "Look even those pathetic fools from class 1-A are here."

"Don't laugh at them Monoma, that's not manly." Tetsutetsu said, while Kirishima was next to Bakugo nodding his head.

"You're absolutely right, bro."

"Tetsutetsu, why are you defending them?!" Monoma questioned while the people around him rolled their eyes.

Kendo used her quirk and hit the back of class 1-B's troublemaker while bowing towards the crowd before dragging him away, before he could embarrass their class further.

Momo stepped in and all the focus turned towards her. "I think we should back to the topic of why we are all here."

Aizawa nodded while sighing. "Yes. It seems that everyone from the hero course is here, apart from Midoriya."

Gasps were echoing through the room, as all of class 1-A looked around and found that it was indeed true that the broccoli haired boy was the only one not present.

"Is he the one who brought us here?" Mineta asked.

Uraraka shook her head in denial. "He couldn't have. Deku-kun doesn't have that type of quirk."

Jiro crossed her arms. "Yeah, but remember that he wasn't supposed to have the Black Whip either. Who knows, maybe he did cause this."

"Jiro does have a point." Momo stated.

"So, Midobro brought us here, but why?" Kaminari questioned as others thought of reasons to why All Might's successor would bring them all there.

Suddenly, an unfamiliarly female voice was heard. "No, he didn't bring you here. I did."

Everyone turned their heads around to face the woman who was speaking. She wasn't on the ground, though she was floating a few inches from the ground. She looked pretty young with her short white hair, which contrasted with her black outfit and the black blindfold she was wearing.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Bakugo yelled as he pointed towards the newcomer.

The newcomer didn't answer him as he scanned the room and nodded to herself. Which got the teachers in the room to narrow their eyes.