Sneak Peek

DISCLAIMER: Any behaviors portrayed by Yeonjun do not reflect his real personality and are purely just the author's imagination.

Yeonjun stared at his worn leather journal, feeling the itching urge to write something. Anything. Anything to put his mind at rest. He wanted to rid these awful thoughts that were slowly consuming his very being. All day he had these thoughts in his mind and wanted to release them before they were forgotten.

Yeonjun mouthed the words repeatedly to himself as he opened the worn journal. Some pages were torn at the ends near the spine. But he didn't care. All that mattered was getting those words out.

He took a deep breath before putting the pen on the paper and began to write.

I can't hold back these tears, let me cry
They say a man ain't supposed to cry
So i'ma let the song cry
I'ma let my soul cry through these words
I need to try to free my mind
Sometimes I need to cry just to ease my hurt

What am I supposed to do?
Hold it together when I think of you?
When in my heart I'm thinking you were gone too soon
May you rest in peace, yet I can't sleep...
(Credit to Yeonjun who did a cover of this song)

Yeonjun set down the pen wiping at his tear filled eyes as his tears soaked the page, smearing the fresh ink. His chest aches as he lets out a broken cry. The feeling in his heart only intensified as his heart painfully ached.

Even after four months, the feeling of loss and grief never failed to leave him breathless. His heart was too broken to function properly. Yeonjun could feel his heart break even more. Instantly he knew that his life would never be the same nor his heart.

"Why-Why did you have to leave me?" He cried out.