Part 5💗

Y/ns POV

I was walking into my dorm and got a phone call from Pansy I picked up straight away she was like almost screaming "Y/N" I started to laugh a bit and said back "PANSY" in the same way of tone then she told me what she was calling about "wanna come to the common room with me after you unpack Blaise just texted me to tell you, draco will be thereeee" she said "oh my gosh I don't like him like that" I said back "okay but I will forever ship" I just starting laughing, "ok pans Ill be there in like 3 minutes" I said, then she replied back in her almost screaming voice again and said "GOOD BYE MWAH" i just laughed and hung up the phone.

I started to unpack i let out all my clothes out of my bag and then just sat down i just stayed there for a few minutes then moved over to the mirror and just looked at myself, i just started to cry for 10 minutes then started to talk to myself "i'm so fat" "i think i eat too much maybe I should stop" and with that i remembered the common room so I quickly picked up all my clothes and shoved them in the draws and made my way down. 

Pansy POV

Its been a while and still no y/n, i'm getting kind of worried I was about to go find her but then she came down I had a sigh of relief "damn y/n I was getting kind of worried" I said she just laughed and sat down next to me, I wrapped my arm around her and whispered to her "Draco is looking at you", "what??!" she whispered screamed, I just sat there and laughed while she buried herself into my shoulder. 

Y/n POV

After I took my head off pansy I looked around the room and saw my brothers and then draco of course I just smiled at him and he smiled back and then Blaise was just drinking fire whiskey of course. After a minute of silence Tom suggested  we play Truth or Dare everyone agreed and the first question was asked "y/n truth or dare?" Pansy said "Dare" i replied "I dare you to drink a full cup of that vodka bottle over there to get the night started" she said "fine" i said in light voice, I chugged it down and went back to my spot and then looked around the room for my next victim "Mattheo Truth.. or Dare?" I said he replied with Truth so I took this as a chance to find out the last girl he fucked "who was the last girl you slept with??" I said in a very sus tone, he looked kinda stunned and replied with "really??!!, no i'm not answering that" I just started laughing again. 

Toms POV

I went over too Mattheo and whispered something to him "It's really good to see her laughing don't you think?" "Yes I know" he said back while drinking some fire whiskey, I looked over at my sister and she grabbed a bottle of tequila and just started drinking it and soon enough it was gone. "okay Im taking you too bed" I said to her and Mattheo agreed "you guys are no fun" she said back very tipsy. I picked her up over my shoulder and carried her back to her dorm and placed her in bed and the minute I did she fell asleep, I looked over to her bags one of them must have been unpacked but the other was still full and knowing the good brother i am, i decided to do it for her and I found a sort of pink box on top i've never seen it before so I decided to open it and when I did I was shocked it was a box full of blades some used some not I brought it down to others in the common room and called out for Mattheo he wasn't going to be very pleased "MATTHEO COME HERE NOW" I yelled because I was freaking out, Mattheo was quite drunk so he repelled "Mattheo its about Y/n.." he quickly got up and left the group confused I told him to follow me so we walked to a more private spot and I showed him he looks as if his soul left his body "fuck" he said lightly and I just sighed "Im going to bed" I said and he just walked back to the group and just started drinking again.