Part 20 Last Part

Everyone is happy to see ishita
Ishita hugs everyone
Ishita: thank you a lot Shagun
Shagun: no don’t thank me you have done many things for me
Ashok tries to leave
Ishita sees this
Ishita: Ashok
Ashok stops and turns
Ishita goes and slaps him left cheek then right check
Everyone gets shocked
Ishita: you thought you can kill this family happiness tell me who your informer is or else I will get you arrested I have a video proof
Ashok points at Pathak
Ishita drags Pathak and throws him out and Ashok leaves as well
Ishita: finally every bit of evilness is out
Scene 3
Ishita and Raman are talking
Raman: we have been along time together
Ishita: yes its true
Raman: I was shocked by your death
Ishita: I know you would
Ishita and Raman and Both looked at each other and he pulled her more into himself. He kissed her forehead making her close her eyes. He start kissing her softly yet passionately making her loose senses. He captured her lips again and start chewing it leisurely making her hug him tight. She too start responding to his raw touches and soon both were kissing each other hungrily, not leaving any space between them. They were breaking the kiss in need of air and again start kiss each other after catching some air. Like this they kissed for very long.

After a long and passionate kiss, Raman open the dori of her blouse and slide it little.  She started kissing him passionately while Raman just let her lead. She took her hand to his shirt and unbuttoned his shirt, then she broke the kiss and took her lips downwards. She start kissing his bare chest seductively making him loose his sense. He bend a little to give her more access while she was all over him. She was dropping wet kisses all over his chest while he was moaning in pleasure. Soon she come up and took his lips again in hers. Both started kissing each other while he took his hand to her kurti. He unzipped her kurti and slide it down. Then he unhooked her undergarment and took it off making her semi nude infront of him. He broke the kiss and took her peak in his mouth kneading the other making her moan in pleasure. He was sucking her peaks hungrily one after the other while she was just lost in him. She was just pulling him all over her while he was busy in pleasuring her.soon both were lost in each other high in passion whilw theif clothes were scattered on the floor.
After long ,he adjusted himself over her and entered into her. She wrapped her legs around him and both start rocking in sync.Ishita was moving faster and finally she fell on the bed feeling exhausted while he slide next to her feeling exhausted too.. After a long, He kissed her valley while she wrapped him in her arms.

Ishita -i love u raman.

Raman -love u too

               The end

               The end