Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS CHAPTERS REALLY SHORT. BYE

~~~

Harry’s P.O.V

“LOUIS.” I screamed into the mirror.

Silence.

“P-please come back. You left me for the bitch, Eleanor!” I panted heavily, my breathing uneven. I grabbed a nearby glass in the bathroom and smashed it onto the cold, colorful tile.

‘Harry, I’m leaving you because… I-I can’t take the hate from when people look at us, the hate on twitter. Just always remember I love you.’ Louis murmured, walking through the front door, leaving me in the middle of our flat alone.

Those words hunted me every single minute of the day. I had to face him almost every day because of One Direction and all. HE told management to keep us apart during concerts, interviews and simply sharing a hotel room.

I knew Louis didn’t leave me for the hate, he didn’t care for it. He was in my arms, kissing my neck one moment and gone the next. I dream about him every night, happy dreams.

‘Lou… more people ship us than hate us! Why can’t you expect the fact?! I have to deal with twice more hate than you do, but y’know what I don’t give a shit about it because I finally found someone w-who. Who loves me!’ I sobbed into my large, pale hands. ‘Please don’t leave me, like this!’ It didn’t matter what I said he left anyway.

~~

I breathed in deeply, knocking on Eleanor and Louis’ shared flat. I had flowers and a letter in my hand.

“El, just wai- Harry?” Louis said disappointed. “What are you doing here?” He hissed through gritted teeth. My emerald eyes scanned his appearance, shirtless, boxers and ratted hair. My eyes rimmed with tears of sorrow.

“I brought these for you.” I smiled weakly, handing them to him.

“I’m not taking you back. Simple. As. That.” He kicked the flowers with pure hate. I looked at the rose petals slowly falling off the stem.

“I-“ Before I could finish, he slammed the wooden door in my face. I glance through the window of Eleanor wrapping her ‘perfect’ legs around Louis torso. He traced kisses down her neck and walked into a room, which I’m guessing was their bedroom.

I ripped the note into several tiny pieces and ran to my car. I sneak one last glance at the flat.

“I love you Louis.”

~~

OKAY DONE WITH CHAPTER ONE. LOL IM NOT DOING A  PROLOUGE. WHATCHA THINKKKKKKK????!!

~Amanda