Chapter 2

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. TBH I DIDN’T KNOW ANYONE WOULD LIKE IT. SO HERE YOU GO.

xx

I made my way to the empty room in our flat. My gaze landed on Louis old closet, I swallowed a sob that was desperate to leave.

‘He’s not worth crying over’

I tried to think he wasn’t worth crying over, but I couldn’t help but cry. The tears poured down, almost never ending. I gently grabbed his old, baggy jumper cradling it in my arms. A new set of tears fell onto the jumper as my grip tightened.  I laid on the bed we used to share precious memories together but now, those memories were old and faded.  I shook my head, getting out of my thoughts and glaring at the picture of me and Louis.  I turned it over, removing the flaps that held the picture inside the frame hesitantly; I took the fragile picture in my bare, pale hands.  I stared at the picture for a few minutes, which seemed like hours, I heard my phone buzz which caused me to jolt from the position I was in, the floor made contact with my face.

“Fuck.” I let my hands wander my face, a few moments later my hands falling to my sides as I made my way up leaning onto the doorway.  I fish for my phone in my pocket; I smirked a bit seeing a tweet from Louis. I used my index finger to slide the arrow leading to my home screen. A small smile appeared on my lips as my green orbs landed on the picture of Louis and me when we went skiing. I shook my head, getting out of my thoughts as I opened the twitter app. I typed in Louis twitter name, my eyes glittered as I looked at his twitter profile picture, and he was just as beautiful as he was the last time he was in my arms. My eyes widen as I read over a tweet.

‘@Louis_Tomlinson: el’s pregnant (: never been happier!’

My heart shattered into a million pieces.  In a spilt second I threw my phone at the wall in anger, my chest rised heavily, my breathing was uneven. I honestly didn’t know what to think at that moment all I felt was betrayed and hurt. I let the anger and jealously take the best of me; I let the tears pour onto my cheeks as I slammed my fist into the wall. I let out a small whimper as I glanced at the blood, which gushed from my knuckles.

                “THIS IS WHAT I GET, LOUIS?” I screamed at nobody. My breathing once again became uneven as I made my way to the living room. I knocked down anything I could get my hands on, I watched as the pictures of me and Louis shatter into thousands of pieces. I fall do my knees, doing nothing but sob and wince.

                “T-the pain is too much.” I stuttered, as I fumbled to get up. I ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me in pure anger. I opened the medicine cabinet, fishing for a razor to use. I smiled weakly as my fingers scanned the razor; I break open the plastic, which caused the sliver piece of metal fall to the cold tile floor. I dropped to my knees once more. I carefully picked up the razor between my fingertips. I rolled up my sleeve, as I took a long deep breath.

                “This is for you, Louis.”

xx

OKAYYYYY SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT ITS ONLY 592 WORDS. ILL TRY TO MAKE IT ATLEAST 2-3 PAGES NEXT TIME.

4 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER XXXXXX