Chapter 3

A/N:

This chapter is very short because honestly, school is a pain in the ass and I apologize and I swear next chapter will be three to five pages long. I am so sorry for the long wait.

Instagram: @ohamxnda

Twitter: @zaynxyum

A few days later

_

I surprisingly managed to keep the small cuts on my wrist covered, without the boys or the fans ever knowing about it.

My knobby fingers curled around the hot mug of tea, as the boy with chestnut hair sat in the chair beside me. He didn’t bother even sneaking a small glance in my direction. A sigh fell from my lips as I fought the urge not to just smash my lips against the boy I once loved.

Scratch that.

The boy I still loved

I finally built the courage up and brushed my knee against his, begging to get a reaction out of him. He snorted slightly, standing up and moving by Zayn. My face fell lowly, as I broke my gaze away from him

I love you, I love you, I love you.

I wanted to scream, yell, cry and finally be free from this shit we like to call love. I wanted to pick him up, and kiss every inch of his body so he would how much I loved him. I shake, trying to make the thoughts go away but, of course it didn’t work.

My eyes flickered towards Louis’ direction as he made his way towards the small snack bar the staff had provided. A small curved appeared on my lips as Louis’ lips wrapped around the straw, his cheekbones prominent. No matter what Louis was doing, he’d always looked so fond in doing it. That was always my favorite about him. I was too dazed into Louis to notice that the other boys had left the room.

“Why did you suddenly decide to leave?” My question was the only sound that managed to fill the room. Louis’ gaze left the bottle, and his eyes connected with me.

“Harry.” His voice was filled with sadness, and his face showed that his was filled with agony as his eyes fell to the floor.

“Answer me.” My tone came out stricter and harsher than I wanted it to be. The smaller boy slightly flinched, swallowing hard as he opened his mouth to speak.

“I did it because I couldn’t see you in pain.” His once blue, bright eyes turned dull as he struggled to get the last few words out.

“Bullshit.” I snapped, displeased with his response. He sucked in a deep breath, as he balled the ends of his jumper into his tiny, fairy like hands. He fluttered his eyelashes, licking his top and bottom lip. He stayed like that for a few moments before deciding to speak.

“I did it to protect you, baby.”

A/N:

I am so sorry for it being so short while some of you waited months for this.

Next chapter will be better I promise!

-Amanda xx