CHAPTER-4

_______________________________________

After that last night, you kept wondering about Tetta's behaviour. It was just unreal. Even if he was extremely happy, he hadn't reacted like yesterday.

'Maybe he was happy to hear about Hinata? They went to the same cram school..'

But why did you feel uneasy? You should be happy to see your twin's rare smile.

"How much time would you take to get ready?" Gazing out of your thoughts, you quickly packed your belongings before responding to Tetta's yelling, "Yes coming!" Sighing, you slung your bag over one shoulder as you ran downstairs.

"You will be late today." Tetta sent his usual glare while packing your lunch. You flashed a nervous smile at him, "yea..by the way, you're skipping school again?" You glanced at your brother as he lowered his gaze on the meal. "work...." he mumbled to himself, making you curious as you wanted to ask him about it "What kind of work are you doing? which is keeping you from skipping school-"

"Don't interrupt my business, got it?" Tetta cut your words in between, not giving you a chance to complete your sentence. You pursed your lips as you noticed that there were two lunches on the table. "u-um brother?"

"If it's about that stupid question again. You better keep your mouth shut. "

Feeling a chill down your spine, you scratched your arm "No, it's not about that..it's about the lunch. You never gave me two lunches before what's the occasion?" You hesitantly spoke and looked at Tetta, who was giving you a blank stare, which was now making you uncomfortable. Both of you had an intense staring contest. The silence was heavier as you could only hear your breathing.

"You want to know the reason, right sis?" Tetta broke the silence as he tilted his head and made his way closer to you. You flinched when Tetta kept a hand on your shoulder as he gave a small smile "I made an extra lunch for Tachibana-san. Make sure to give her the okay? And if she asks who made it? Tell her, It was me" Your jaw tightened in frustration as you felt the pressure. "S-sure, I-i should go now" you stuttered in fear, taking those lunches before putting on your shoes, quickening your pace, and leaving the house without saying goodbye.

"Stupid sister" tetta smirked and closed the door.

•••

"Hey kisaki?"

"Yes teacher?"

"You alright? You are gazing out, plus, your page is blank." 

The teacher looked at your blank sketch. You led out a soft gasp as you were still thinking about the morning incident. "I'm sorry teacher. It's just that I ran out of ideas." You sent a fake smile. The teacher patted your head in response, "oh it's ok then, make sure to draw something. I love your art, dear" the teacher said with a smile, walking away completely convinced of your lies.