CHAPTER-6

WARNING ⚠️- Detailed gore, nightmares, blood, knife, murder,
mentioned internal body parts, Love interests a bit OOC, might be cringe.
______________________________________

1:06 am

A woman, who is only in her thirties, is in her bedroom while the silvery moon's reflected light penetrates through her windows and gently sways the curtains in the stillness of the night sky. The woman was sound asleep.

A little girl entered the women's bedroom, and the door squeaked open. Her lifeless eyes regarded the woman's sleeping form. When she breathed, her chest lifted and fell.

The mother of the small girl was that lady.

The young girl's fingers practically became white as she grasped the knife holder. The images of her own mother tormenting her, stealing her springtime, and forcing her to lead a wretched existence simply because she was an unwanted child rushed through her mind.

Near her ears, a voice spoke abruptly "What's wrong? You need my assistance, right?"
The young girl nodded slowly as the unidentified voice spoke. "She's my mother, therefore I can't murder her. She was the one who gave birth to me" The young girl muttered, her small body shaking in terror.

"Come on, let that hatred erupt. Have you lost all memory of the past? Do I need to remind you again?"

"No..."

"Then murder her to put an immediate stop to your suffering."

The girl and her mother were the only people present, despite the impression that someone else was guarding the girl. Or is it just that the young girl was chatting to herself?

"Let me watch over you, let me properly manage your emotions."

The unidentified voice concluded their sentence. A vein appeared in the young girl's forehead, which caused her eyes to expand. She raised the knife and stabbed her mother in the chest. Quickly, her mother's eyes were wide open, and she lowered her head as she watched her own kid push the knife deeper into the flesh, drawing more blood as it did so.

Instead of screaming as she intended to, she was grinning slightly. She muttered, "I knew this day would come," as she coughed up blood."You unwanted child, I will never love a sinner like you-" the woman screeched suddenly as the girl slashed her throat while stabbing her face multiple times.