Chapter #1

Alex and Jackson have just moved to Woodsboro, California, after getting a house from Alex’s parents. They set everything up, and the two started making food till there was a knock on the door. Alex opens the door to see two unknown faces. “Hello, new friend,” the blonde says, “Hi, I see that you're new here. I’m Billy, and this is Stu,” the brown-haired boy says. Jackson walks out of the kitchen with food and greets the two. “Billy, Stu met Jackson (more like a boyfriend) my roommate and my name is Alexander but you can call me Alex” “alright Alex we’ll see you tomorrow at school,” Billy says with a smirk. “Yeah see you tomorrow too, Billy and Stu,” Alex says. A few minutes later “are you sure about this we are still fucking wanted for our last kill” Jackson says “yes I'm sure plus this is a new start in a new town” Alex replied calmly. The next day, Alex wakes up early to make breakfast and goes to the bathroom to do his business. Alex looks in the mirror, sees his past victim’s souls, and puts on his orange contacts to hide his ‘demon-red eyes. Alex hears Jackson is not awake so he walks to Jackson's room and bangs on the door causing Jackson to fall out of his bed “WAKE UP SHITHEAD” Alex yells “I’M UP I'M UP” Jackson yells back. The two got breakfast and got ready to leave. When they start to leave, they talk and see a police car going to the school, and then the two start running to the school. After the interviews, everyone goes back to what they were doing. Alex was planning a murder with Jackson till Billy, and Stu came and sat down next to them. “Who are they, Billy?” Alex says, holding a growl. “Well Alex, I would like you to meet Tatum Stu's GF, Randy, and my girlfriend Sidney,” Billy says with venom as he says Sidney's name (we all know what happened) “ok well who's that,” Sidney asks pointing Jackson "this is my best friend Jackson but I sometimes call him jackass when he pisses me off,” Alex says. A few hours later, school ended. Billy, Alex, Jackson, Stu, Randy, Sidney, and Tatum go to the park and relax. A few minutes later Sidney leaves to go home, then Randy leaves for work, then Tatum to spend the night at Sidney's house, then Jackson and Stu leave so they can go to bed. “Alex Stu and I know who you and Jackson are and we know that both of you know who we are,” Billy says in a serious and flirty tone. “Alright then ghost boi what do you want to do?” “I’m going to cheat on my girlfriend with a boy,” Billy says as he pins Alex to the ground. Alex lets out a small yelp and blushes “B-Billy w-we’re in p-public” Alex stutters “I don't care” Billy says in a raspy voice leaning down and kissing Alex. Alex kisses back then Billy pulls away “holy fuck that felt good” Billy says in a deep raspy voice “yea it did,” Alex says in surprise then looks away. “Hey Alex” “yea Billy” “take off the contacts they look stupid plus I like your red eyes,” Billy says then kisses Alex again. Alex kisses back he then pulls away “let's go home and change you get Stu and I'll get Jackson then let's scare Sidney hard but this will involve you getting arrested” “I'm fine with that not my first being arrested but I have to act like I'm mad also your bailing me out” i'm fine with that” Alex replies with a smirk. They leave and go to their separate homes to get ready.