Chapter #3

The P.A. system comes on and everyone in class goes quiet. “Everyone is out due to an attack on someone. You are all dismissed from the school now and school is done for the year”. As soon as the P.A system shuts off everyone starts to leave and stu is outside first asking people if they go to the party. As soon as Alex and the others Stu runs over like a child high on drugs (i thought that was funny ngl). “Hey Sidney, are you going to the party” “n-no i'm not” “why not it's going to be fun” Alex says with a smile. “Come Sid you need to leave the house more also i'm going to be there and so are the guys well maybe not billy” “huh what is that supposed to mean” Billy asks angrily “remember you have that think to do but your still going to be there” “oh oh yeah i completely forgot sorry but yea i’ll be there later anyway we should leave and i want to help stu set it up first” “alright i’ll come around and help out too but i need to get stuff done first at home also i’ll be showing up late with billy” Alex says then winks at Billy making him blush {wtf wtf wtf why am i blushing tbh i kinda liked it} Billy thought. Alex and Billy left the group and went to Alex’s house to start getting ready for the blood bath or the party. At Stu’s house Stu and Jackson are setting up for the party till Jackson says something “hey Stu are we actually going to party and do you even actually like tatum” “yes we are going to party and no i don't like dating Tatum” {i wish i could kiss him} Stu though out loud “so you want to kiss me ay” Jackson says surprising Stu. “i-i said t-that out loud huh” “yep now are you going to kiss me or not” Jackson says with a smirk. Stu walks over to Jackson and pushes then pins Jackson to the wall with his hands holding Jackson's arms above his head. Stu leans in and kisses Jackson closing his eyes then a few seconds later Jackson kisses back. Few minutes later the two break apart then go back set up for the party so the two walk over to the couch and take a nap. Meanwhile with Billy and Alex they are driving to the school to kill the principal with their suits on already ready to kill him. When they get there Alex says “Let's do this” to Billy replys with a nod then they get out of the car and start walking up to the school “good thing it's dark out here or we would have been caught” “Yeah it is” Billy replied smiling under the mask. The two go into the school and Alex knocks on the door to the office and leaves and tells Billy to go to the window. After they kill the principal Alex and Billy take the body and tangle it up in the soccer net (like in the movie) then they go to Alex’s house and get changed. “Hey Billy, what are we going to do after we kill Sidney” “I didn't think that far” Billy says with a sigh. Alex just smiles and walks over to Billy “I know what you're thinking and yes i'll date you and Stu” Billy smiles at this and then says “I thought I was meeting someone boring and ugly looks like I was wrong.” Alex lets up a small laugh and then tells Billy they should start leaving.