Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Uh... Maka," Drake sweat dropped, "it's actually a new attraction in the form of a giant Kishin."

"Why is there such a thing around here?" I twitched. Man, I could get a heart attack from those guys... not to mention I don't want to see another Kishin for at least a year.

"Maybe it haunts you," Soul smirked at me,"like in horror mo-" "MAKA-CHOP!"

Sometimes, I hit Soul only because I get angry at him, but sometimes it's for fun... wait, am I just what people call a sadist?

"Anyway, let's try it out!" Patty was actually screaming because of happiness, running in circles around us with a stupid smile on her face," it's a huuuuuge roller coster!"

"S-stop saying that!" Liz shivered," you know I'm scared from those stuff!"

"A roller coster that looks like a half snake half chicken?" Soul raised an eyebrow,"not something you see everyday..."

"True..." I agreed as to play the role of a twin. I hate that role... maybe because of the reason...

-TsukiAliceChan-

"Maka...Maka wake up!" I heard a familiar voice, but not familiar enough. I didn't want to open my eyes to see anything again. I preferred to get blind and don't get hurt by what I see, "open your eyes!" somebody grubbed my shirt tightly and started shaking my body back and forward.

"What do you want..?" I said in a sleepy voice, pretty sour because I didn't say much in the last few days... maybe for a week or so...

"Geez, you should wake up faster!" it was that boy name Soul 'Eater' Evans which was waking me up. He letted go of me and I gasped some air. He was already all dressed up, wearing a red t-shirt with a fire ball drawn in the middle of it and some black buggy pants, "you're going to school today."

"School?" I looked at him. Oh right, school. The place where you go, study and get bored. In the orphan, we studied there in rooms that looked like classrooms, and whatever we didn't listen to the teacher or were spacing out, we were being hit with a ruler on our heads, "I-I don't want to!"

"C'mon, you shouldn't be like that," Soul gave me a glare that made me regret that I even was born.

"I'm sorry... that I even was born," I rolled into a ball, facing the wall near my bed with tears in my eyes, felling all gloomy.

"Wha- are you that lazy or there was something wrong with your past school," I didn't answer," I will take that as laziness. After all, Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired."

"Just leave me alone," I said sobbing and drinking my tears from my chicks,"I hate funny quotes."