Chapter's 1 & 2.

——————

Chapter 1.

UNKNOWN GREETINGS

——————

As winds in the night blow continuesly in the night, And people all in there houses are just sleeping peacfully, They dont know about the danger of there own village. And what lurks in the night. [FAST FOWARD/NEXT MORNING]. As the sun arises from the mountains and people get ready for the day, The streets in the village(s) Become crowed super quickly. People get there shopping done and others try selling such curious things. But while these people have it easy in the day and don't know about the night.. There are some people who are risking there lives without others even knowing. "Excuse Me Ma'am. Is there a train around here by any chance?" A women had asked another. "Oh why yes dear! Just go down there and turn left at the 2nd green house... Its a shortcut we know around here!.." She replied. "Thank you!" The girl had then started jogging down to the alley when she felt this wasn't right. "Why would people go down here as a shortcut??.." The girl had tried looking down further when she saw a pair of eyes in the dark. Her gut had a bad feeling about that thing, Then the curious pair of eyes started getting closer until just as they were just behind the shade. Turns out, It was no demon! But a good friend! The girl Jumped into there arms yelling "HII KAIRI-SAN!!!" As Kairi-san didn't expect such a surprised greeting as this, She said "Hello, Anshie-chan!" They were so happy to see each other again! To both of them, It felt like they hadn't seen each other in years! When in reality, It had only been about 4 months. "Why were you in the alley?" Anshie-chan asked Kairi-san. "I went in there because I thought I saw someone. They looked like you! But.." Kairi-san had stopped when she had now realized that in the alley, it wasn't Anshie-chan. Kairi-san then looked into the alley now scared as ever. They both tried to see if anyone or.. ANYTHING was in there. They saw nothing but then someone tapped Anshie-chan on her back! "UAH!"......"Oh! S-Sorry Ma'am!" Anshie-chan felt ashamed for screaming. She looked at the woman who was a couple of inches shorter then her. She realized it was the women who told her this was where to go! And surprisingly, Kairi-san recognized her too! "Sorry dear, I ment go straight down the road then turn left at the 2nd green house. Surprisingly, Green isn't a popular color around here." Said the woman. Anshie-chan and Kairi-san felt a bit stupid and then thanked the women for the correction! Then they both walked down the road and chatted all the way, trying to catch up on what they've missed. "How many demons have you fought so far, Anshie-chan?" Kairi-san had asked her, But trying to sound like she could do any better. "Hmm... I'd have to guess about 25-35? Haven't really kept count but I have gone up a rank! Im now a Tsuchinoto!" "Wow! Thats great, Anshie-chan! So far, Im still at Kanoe. But Ive done about 20-25 demons slayed!". They both paused for a minute as they checked around them to find out where they were. They looked over to them seeing the green house, And right next to it, Was the train station! "There it is!" Anshie-chan then pointed towards the train. "Well, It looks like... Its leaving soon!!" They both had a look on there face that they knew, they were gonna be screwed if they didn't make it. As quick as they could, they rushed to the train just barely getting on! Because of them being Demon Slayers, They got a 'Pass'. You'd usually need a train ticket but since they needed to be somewhere else to Fight Demons they were allowed on.

——————

Chapter 2.

MEETING AGAIN

——————

As they explored the train, They had felt a drift in the air or someone familiar... But they couldn't pick it out. As they got into the train further they meet another friend! Well, Only one of them knew the person. "Wait.. Hemi?" Anshie Exclaimed. "Oh. Hello, Anshie. Long time no see. Glad to see your in good health." Kairi was very confused as she had never seen this person. "Thank you! Hemi-San!!" Anshie said with a big smile! "Wait, Anshie-chan, How do you know this person?" Kairi-san had lots of curiosity on her face. "Oh! Sorry about this Kairi-san! Let me introduce," Anshie-chan sat down next to Hemi-san. She then looked up at Kairi-san, "Kairi-san, Meet Hemi-san! An old friend of mine, He made me become a demon slayer!" Kairi-san and Hemi-san looked at each other. Hemi-san had a slight smile on his face, while Kairi-san was in a shock, but one in an awe. "And Hemi-san, Meet Kairi-san! She's also An old, Well, I met her after you. But shes super nice!" Everyone went silent. Kairi-san sat down across from them and looking out the window with just a default face, but a small frown feeling as she might be forgotten later on. Hemi-san slowly brought his attention to Kairi-san, then asked "Kairi-san, Are you.. Not as talkative?." As kairi-san heard this question she blushed in embarrassment. "So.. You can tell? Ehe.." "Of course I can. But no worry, Im not very talkative either. But I'm trying to get better, As Anshie-chan is trying to teach me." They looked at each other for a settle minute before Anshie-chan started talking. "You know, Thats one thing in common for you two. Even thought your both a bit quiet, Im sure as the both of you get to know each other more it can improve your social skills!" Then out of the blue, On the radio of the train the train conductor started talking. "Hello Folks, Im sorry to say but we may take at least 2 days on the train. Were low on coal and we'll have to make a small stop on the way to ______ village. If you feel tired, There should be a bed under your seats. But some seats wont. If you need help, ask others for help because at this moment we are having some other issues. But not to worry, they will be fixed in about an hour. Thank you, and have a good night." Some people had started talking out the beds. The group of 'Friends' As in Kairi-san, Anshie-chan, and Hemi-san watched as others started pulling out the beds so they'd know how to do it for later when they felt sleepy. Hemi-san got up looked down at Kairi-san and Anshie-chan then stated, "I'll be checking out the other carts. I feel good as checking on others." Kairi-san and Anshie-chan looked up at him, then both nodded with smiles on there faces. Hemi-san went out and started going from cart to cart. Kairi-san then got up from her chair and went to the very back. She looked had her hair flow in her face with the cold breathe against her body. She felt so relaxed and calm, she started feeling sleepy and went back inside, and was ready for sleep. When she entered the cart Anshie-chan already pulled out a bed and slept. Kairi-san slept on the other side they drifted off quickly into there sleep. The morning came quickly and Anshie-chan was the last to wake up. Only because Hemi-san woke her up. As they all were fully awake, they realized that they still had one more day. But then, Again, The train conductor spoke "Good morning everyone. Sorry to wake you but we have some news. Good news, As we take a stop for more coal we'll be letting our passengers explore the town. Once you hear the train blow, As in going "whoo-whoo" That is your warning that you have 10-15 minutes before we leave. And before getting off, Please get a ticket so we can let you back on. Thank you for your time."