•he can sing?!•

A/N this entire chapter is inspired by ghostloveswomen ! thank you so much for letting me use the concept. im gonna try and make it different then yours but its definitely inspired by it. love the book <3

                   ¥The Gays💅🏻¥

        * *PEEK**PEEK*🦜 is online *

*PEEK**PEEK*🦜: guys i need help 😭😭😭

                * everyone is online *

backbends😍: with what??? whats wrong

*PEEK**PEEK*🦜: i'm babysitting my tias baby and i don't know how to feed it!!

paperhoe🫣: 'it'????

pinballobsession: i'll be there in 10

mathtuter😏: you know how to take care of babys?? 😧

pinballobsession: yeah, i have like 4 siblings so i know how to take care of kids.

(A/N i have a head canoon that vance has siblings and thats apart of why he's so angry all the time)

backbends😍: you do?!😶

pinballobsession: yeah something wrong with that?

backbends😍: no no its just surprising

Mr.bird🦜: THANK YOU VANCE THANK YOU
(sorry i needed a shorter name)

pinballobsession: whatever, i'm here open the door

Mr.bird🦜: Yep, opening the door.

* Mr.bird🦜& pinballobsession are offline *

paperhoe🫣: you guys wanna come over and wait for the destruction to start?

mathtuter😏: ofc i do 🙂

bassballwhore😩: omw! be there in 5

backbends😍: i'm at the door.

paperhoe🫣: how did you get here so fast?!

backbends😍: i slept outside

mathtuter😏: wtf billy 🤨

paperhoe🫣: you know what i'm not surprised

       * everyone is offline *
-----------with vance and robin irl----------
(Vance's POV;)

"where's the child?" i asked as soon as i walked inside the house.
"so.. i might have..." Robin started not really saying it but i understood what he was implying.

"you lost it didn't you?" i so was annoyed, robin said he couldn't feed the baby not that he didn't know where the hell it was.

"so i wouldn't say lost. he's not upstairs or in the basement but im not sure where he is on this floor." he explained quickly. i dont really care but i now i have a smaller place to look.

"well lets look around then" this is so annoying, why did i even agree to help him i hate kids. they're so loud and annoying.
"alright"

10 minutes went buy and we were still looking, how? i have no idea tbh. then we heard a thud coming from who knows where.
"WHAT WAS THAT??" i basically screamed from across the house when i heard it, i might not like kids but with four siblings i tend to be more scared when i hear them possibly get hurt, hence why i get so mad when people bully Gwen and Griffin.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!!" robin yelled back, of course he didn't. the kid must be hurt then.

"well where did it come from?" i asked while walking inside the room he was in.