•pt.2 of missing/pt.1•

Pt.2 of "missing" i hope everyone enjoys<3 also ive never made something this angsty so this might be terrible 😔
and thank you pussy_mad for the idea<3

TW⚠️: abuse. mention of missing people report. wips. screams.
------------------------------------------------
3rd pov; (this is a few months after my halloween one btw so it's Christmas time now)

...then a squirrel came out of the bushes.
finney let out some breath he didn't know he was holding. robin started laughing, finney didn't know what was so funny.

finney: Why are you laughing?!

robin: i don't know! its just so funny!(😂)

finney: well stop laughing! you got your break so lets start moving again.

robin: awww okay (🥲)

finney put out his hand for robin to grab so robin did. when they started walking they finally found the path way and ran so fast to robins house, when they got there they didn't see robin's uncles car. so they just walked in using the spar key. but then finney remembered something "we were gone the whole day. dad's going to KILL ME!"

finney: hey robin i need to leave. right now!

robin: yeah ok. ill see you at school then!

finney: okay! bye!

finneys pov;

i ran out of robins house. i was so worried for gwen and what dad was going to do to me when i got back home. when i got to my house i already heard screaming.

finns dad: WHERE IS FINNEY?! WHY WAS HE REPORTED MISSING?!?

gwen: I DONT KNOW DADDY!! I HAVENT SEEN HIM SENCE FRIDAY!

finney: DAD! IM BACK!

finns dad: WHERE WERE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU REPORTED MISSING?!?

finney: I DONT KNOW! gwen come here

finns dad: COME HERE BOY! go get my wip and go to the basement.

finney: okay dad...

gwen: *whispering* ill pray for you finney

finney went into his fathers room and grabbed all 3 of his wips not knowing witch one his father wanted and not wanting extra strikes.  then he went down stairs.

finney: here dad i didn't know witch one to grab.

Mr.twig(aka finns dad): i wanted them all. you're getting alot of strikes for what you did.

finney: o-okay dad.

{skip until after lets just say he got 20-30 strikes😔} [imma kill vance and finns dad's soon dw]

3rd pov;

finney couldn't walk after all the strikes. because this has happened many times theres a bed in the basement. so he passed out on the bed and could barely sleep. the next day was monday so he had school but finney couldn't walk so he couldn't go to school. Mr.twig called the school saying finney was sick and he couldn't go to school.

Mr.twig: your lucky you can't walk. or you would have to go to school.

finney: thank you dad.

robins pov;

i walked into school excepting finney to be waiting for me like most days but this day was different. i saw gwen at the entrance of the school so i walked up to her.

robin: hey gwen! wheres finney?

gwen: he's sick.

robin: aw can i come over to see him?