Part 4, Connections

Avatars and Aspects: From the QAR experience, people learn to control how others perceive them. The physical appearance presented is referred to as an avatar. The personality presented is an aspect of who they truly are. 

In reality, Dema is an avatar and an aspect of the Lamia. All of her lineage are as well. They are all sister spirits. Dema is exceptionally aware of that origin. 

Mariah is of that lineage. Through her visit to the mother planet Hibiru, she has become aware of the even more ancient origin of their line. She knows herself to be an aspect of that same higher spirit. 

Sedna too has become more aware of that origin. 

(The Clone story ties into this same line of thought, in that a person's clones are avatars and aspects of the same being.) 

The wrap-up story will bring this all together. Cern, Newt, and Dutch may turn out to have a similar connection. Dutch and Mariah have experienced the expanded awareness of connecting to Mariah's higher self.

Outline:

Sedna and Cern have envisioned the possibility of Mars Domes levitating themselves into space. They could do this by getting their biological sun cells, which supply both light and power to the domes, to release the accelerated dark matter byproduct in a downward direction, as DDM lifters do.

Summary:

The culmination of all this development seems to be this:

- Shamans can take on any physical form. They do this by dreaming themselves into an alternate local reality.

- The Annunaki heritage is that physical bodies can be immortal. This too is explained by the spirit dream.

- Physical reality is actually a shared spirit dream. It is a manifestation of the world dream of the ultimate universal spirit.

- All individual spirits are in effect avatars of the universal spirit, taking on physical aspects that are less than their source. (Splinters of a hologram.)

- Every physical particle is a dream (splinter) of such a spirit.

- Individual spirits, being avatars of the universal spirit, can be intimately aware of each other through this spirit connection. (hologram = entanglement)

- All of physical reality is nothing more than the sum of the internal realities of individual spirits. It is the sum of individual paths through spirit space. This sum is the infinite, multi-dimensional space-time of the universal spirit.

- The origin of the spacetime hologram is the spirit dream.

- A physical body is compounded of many spirits, all holding to similar agreements (views of the hologram).

- Individuated spirits can awaken into higher levels of awareness within their spirit dream, ultimately merging with the infinite universal awareness of possibilities.

- Time is the path of a spirit through a sequence of the infinity of possible events that comprise spirit space.

- A single point is by definition dimensionless. It has no extent in either space or time. Each such point exists as an event in the infinite spacetime dream.

- The spacetime dream (hologram) expands itself by defining sequences of connections between points in spacetime. These sequences comprise a higher order of infinity than the original dream of spacetime itself.

- These sequences of connections define the individual awarenesses which comprise the universal awareness.

- Different awarenesses become aware of, connected to, and entangled with each other when their paths meet and join in event space.