Author's Note

Hello, lovelies! This is my first time writing a MHA/BNHA fanfic so please go easy on me if I get some characters' personalities wrong. However I will let y'all know when something is a headcanon that I have on certain characters by putting this symbol, *, next to it. It is my interpretation of that character. I will do my best to explain all of my characters quirks to the best of my abilities. If you have questions about how certain aspects of their quirks work or anything like that, please don't hesitate to ask. I love explaining my characters and everything about them.

Now a little about this story's main character: Akiko does not have a love interest at the moment and I'm not entirely sure if I want to give her one. If you think there is a character (or your own MHA OC) that she would pair well with please let me know, but please keep in mind that she is 22 so none of the U.A. students or any other minors are ever going to be paired with her. At the beginning of the story she is trying to become a full time teacher at U.A. (she graduated from U.A. herself), but right now she is only an assistant teacher. She is a pro hero that goes by the name Ying. That is all the info I shall give you on her at the moment, not because I don't have it but because I need to update it as well as her drawing.

So about the timeline: Akiko graduated from U.A. while most of the now students, like Izuku, Shoto and Katsuki, were just starting middle school. She went right into being a sidekick for her mentor, Yua Amari, for half a year and then became a pro hero (however she does not belong to any agency, she's like a freelance pro hero) for two & half years before deciding to do something else. Akiko then went on to become an Assistant Teacher at U.A. so she could help teach the next generation of heroes. I will not be going into super detail about the major events that happen like the sports festival and the U.S.J. attack. Some of the events that I write about will be canon for my story but not for the actual MHA storyline.

Also this story technically has two other main characters, Yuri Amari and Minato Hirano, but it's mostly about Akiko. But here's a little info on them: Yuri and Minato get into U.A. the same time as the other students because they passed the entrance exam and Yuri was put into class 1-B and Minato was put into class 1-A. Now Yuri and Minato are a bit different from the other students, they were experimented on when they were children so they have more than one quirk; Yuri has two and Minato has three. You'll learn about their quirks later on cause Akiko lets their classmates and teachers know about it cause she's one of the ones that rescued from the lab they were in.

If you are confused about any parts or characters in my story, please let me know so I can address it or fix it to make it less confusing.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT CERTAIN PARTS OF MY STORY AREN'T CANON! I know that they aren't but they are for my story with my characters. So please think before commenting stupid or rude things cause I will not think twice about deleting your comment.

With all of that out of the way, please enjoy "The Sun's Shadow" and have a great day/night, lovelies! .3.