Chapter One: Reminiscing

(A/N, normal text = speaking Japanese, italic text = speaking English or Spanish, bold text = sign language, just wanted to let y'all know)

(A/N also this takes place at the beginning of Chapter Three: Entrance Exam and towards the end or middle, I can't remember, of Episode Three: Roaring Muscles. Figured I'd let y'all know so ya know where the other characters are at .3.)

A woman runs her hand over a desk, reminiscing over her memories as a first year in U.A., excited to be helping to teach the next generation of heroes. She had so much love for all of the departments at this school cause after all she had friends from each department.

"Morimoto-san?" The principal calls to her as he opens the classroom door. She turns to look at him with a bright smile.

"Yes, Principal Nezu?"

"Have you been able to find all the classrooms easily?"

"Yes, I have."

"And your colleagues, have you meet all of them?"

She nods, remembering her interactions with her old teachers. A few of them were shocked to see her as an assistant teacher at U.A. since when she was a student there, she was so excited to be a pro hero. But once she was one she realized that she wanted to do more.

"Great!" He claps, "I'll see you after the Entrance Exam then."

"Oh, wait! Do you already know about Yuri and Minato? I heard that they were training and studying hard for the Entrance Exam."

"I know about Amari from her mother but is Hirano the same as her?"

"Yes, he's from the same place Yuri is from."

"Ah, I see. Well you'll be helping with those two, won't you?"

"Of course!" She nods, smiling brightly.

"Wonderful! See you after the Entrance Exam." He waves and exits the room, heading toward his office.

"See you then!" She waves back and sighs, looking over the empty classroom.

'I'm finally here again, I can't wait to meet all the students!' She shakes her hands, giggling excitedly.

"Your dog is being a nuisance outside." A voice said from in front her, startling her as she didn't see them at first.

"My dog is very well-behaved, Aizawa-sensei." She rolls her eyes at his sentence, "You're just not a dog person."

As she said that her German Shepard trotted into the room, wagging her tail happily at sight of her owner. She smiles down at the dog and leans down to pet her, knowing that someone probably let her dog in.

"You act like you don't like dogs, but then you let mine in the school." She gives her old teacher a smug look.

"I don't like them." He huffs.

"Yeah, yeah." She chuckles, "See ya later, sensei!" She nods to her dog as she heads out of the room, making her way out of the building.

"So that grouch let you in, huh girl?" She looked down at her dog as they walked down the sidewalk to an empty alleyway. She quickly checked to make sure it was empty then picked up her dog.

"Ready, Grimm?" The dog responded with a bark and Akiko smirked, her eyes turning red as she jumped into the shadows.

The young pro hero then walked out of a dark room in a hero agency, feeling eyes on her, she looks around to see a few other pro heroes looking at her. She puts her dog down and smiles at them.