(2) A relaxing break / Misinformation

When the last bell rings for lunch I was curious for what they were giving out. I figured it would be hamburgers with fries or something like that. When I entered the cafeteria there was a long line ahead of me, I decided that I'll just skip lunch instead of waiting in the long line. Now the better part of skipping lunch would be having more empty tables and yeah, no, there weren't any. After walking for a while I saw a snack machine, I checked my book bag to see if I had any spare change, the only thing I had was my bus money since I have to use public transportation to get home. I sighed and decided to explore the school. While exploring I discovered the library. I didn't see a class there so I decided to enter. A women sitting behind a counter spotted me and greeted me with a handshake. I awkwardly shaked her hand back with an unpleasant smile. She introduces herself and gives a brief explanation of how the library works and the rules I have to follow. I agreed with following the rules and went to see what type of books there are. I spotted the manga section a took a book. I saw bean bag chairs in the corner and sat on one of them.

After a few mangas I checked my phone to see what time it was

After a few mangas I checked my phone to see what time it was. I saw that it was 11:30, lunch ends at 11:47. I read for 3 more minutes and took a picture of the book I was reading. It was about time for the next class to start. I placed the manga where I found it, gathered my things and went back to the cafeteria hoping to see Robin again. Before actually going to the cafeteria I ran to the bathroom. I totally forgot that I was going to use the bathroom when lunch started, anyways, I did make it to the bathroom on time. After the bell rang I saw Robin exiting out of the cafeteria, I grabbed her hand but accidentally scared the living hell out of her.

She pulls me into the bathroom and closes the door

She pulls me into the bathroom and closes the door. "You scared me the fuck out that I almost pissed myself" Robin said while dying out of laughter. I felt like having a light smile and giggle to make myself more like everyone here. Robin then proceeds to ask me if I could wait for her to use the bathroom. I agreed and waiting for her. Once she finished the bell coincidentally rang. We went dashing to our next class and met up with our classmates In class. As the teacher introduces himself and his class I thought to myself about how I acted with Robin. I was totally different than my normal self. First, holding her hand, trying to make myself more likable and even waiting for her. But then again, friends here do the same. Maybe I'm just trying to be a good friend, at least that's what I think...
While I was thinking about the whole situation of me and Robin Mr. Wilson, my math teacher was asking me to introduce myself. I looked around the class and everyone looked like they wanted to burst out laughing. I couldn't understand why so I got up from my desk. Hello, my name is Maemin. I look forward to meeting you all." After that I felt a little shy. When I look at my desk I see a pile of saliva on my desk, I wanted to vomit but then realized why they were laughing at me. They thought I was drooling.. I honestly never wanted to cry so bad before. But it already happened, I can't change the past. At least it's not that bad though, I didn't fall in front of anyone, pee myself or the worse. After learning about the basics in what I'll learn this year the bell rang, I got up in a somewhat awkward position in which made the person behind me laugh. This time, I decided to skip this period. I couldn't hold the grudge to cry to myself...

(Hello!! I hope your enjoying the story so far, sorry this chapter is a little too short

(Hello!! I hope your enjoying the story so far, sorry this chapter is a little too short. The original writing was a paragraph long so I tried adding some new things and making everything more clear. Thank you for understanding and enjoy the next part!!)