Chapter 6 The War Hammer Titan

After the last episode, Mikasa decides to sit beside Eren in the back with Ray sitting on the other side, Eren is still depressed, but Mikasa's words really help him a little.

Willy Tybur was talking to his kids. "Well, your father needs to get going. Be good kids and listen to your big sister."

"Where are you going?" "Don't leave!" "Bring me something!" "I wanna go, too!" "No fair!" "Let me come with you!" "Pretty please!"

Everyone smiles at how the children like Willy. Eren is showing a little smile before turning back to his dull expression.

Willy frowns at his four kids. "Sorry. I'm afraid not this time." He hugged them tightly.

"Huh? How come?" "It's not fair!"

"Behave, you guys!" Their big sister told them. "Don't be selfish! You're making it hard for him!"

Willy placed a hand on her head. "Fine... Make sure all the kids get along."

She blushed and smiled at him. "Yup! Good luck with your work!"

"Thanks. I think it's time I head out." He stood up and walked away from them.

They waved him goodbye. "Take care!" "Bring me something!"

Willy stopped in front of his wife, who looked sadly at him. "Darling..." His wife had tears in her eyes.

Willy frowned and kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry. Take care of the kids." He walked away, and his wife began to cry.

Willy left the room. "Let's go."

That poor woman... Historia frowns.

So he knew he wasn't going to live after the announcement. That's sad... Levi says.

Willy was in a carriage with Commander Magath. He looked out of the window and asked, "I suppose, if I'm attacked, it'll be during the speech?"

"So he knew that Eren and we are going to attack during the speech?" Armin asks.

"It is obvious. Considering that we kidnapped their ships and there are traitors among their military, it is just a matter of time before we would take action." Erwin says.

The rest of them can only nod in understanding.

"I can't say for sure, but that seems the most likely." Magath answered. "Only then will most of our brass be gathered in one spot. However, it's the protocol to make escape plans at the last moment for security. Naturally, VIPs will use carriages."

"Let's sit them at the 'special seats' on the edge. Clump them together as much as possible."

Everyone can't believe what they've heard. Sasha asks, "Wait, so they're going to let the VIP die?"

"They are still people as well..." Reiner mutters.

Eren sighs a little, it manages to ease the pain that he has to kill those people since Marley has planned this.

"Are you sure about this?" Magath asked.

"Compared to our predecessors, the Tyburs haven't been playing around. We've been building relations with the world's elite, improving the reputation of Eldians, and watching Paradis Island's movements. But we should've been our own backyard."

The carriage passed an alley, and a person with a hat stood there, reading a newspaper. "Before we knew it, we had enemies crossing the sea and at our necks. At this point, they might get sliced at any moment."