008

I'm very slay!

...

The girls were standing around the pyramid as Abby went on about last week's competition. Maddie wasn't listening, she was staring at a certain blonde from the end of the row.

A sudden tap on the shoulder broke Maddie out of her gaze. Turning to the side, Wyatt was standing there with his arms crossed and a glare on his face.

"Pay attention" Is all he could say. Maddie rolled her eyes but agreed as she waited for Abby to call out the solos and the group routines.

"The group routine is called 'The Vanishing'. It's a creepy, Contemporary piece, and I expect a first place win!" Miss Abby barked at the girls. Maddie looked at Kalani who shared a look with her as they looked at the moms.

"And what about the solos?" Jill, hungry for her 'little Kendall' to get a solo asked. Kelly rolled her eyes as her and Christi mimicked her, earning a light chuckle from Maddie.

"Jill... I was getting onto that!" Abby rolled her eyes as she did hand motions to the moms.

"I have two solos to give out.." Holly looked to Nia, smiling as she wanted her to have one this time.

"Nia. Your solo will be entitled 'good flower'.... You will be portraying a flower!" Maddie couldn't help but lightly giggle at her friends solo name. Chloe noticing, smiles at the sound of her giggle. It was like music to her ears.

The moms had weird expressions on their faces. I mean... Who would want their child to dance as a flower..? (Help Me! 😭)

".... A flower?!" Is all Holly could spit out. She looked as if smoke was coming from her Nostrils.

"-I do not want my child to portray a stupid Flower! " Holly almost shouted at Abby. Maddie and the girls listened closely as they all shared looks at Nia. She wasn't even bothered by it, she was smiling so adorably.

Maddie sighed a she arguing went on for another couple of minutes. Her mom was still gone.. And she had to take care of Kenzie now.

"Are you okay?" A gentle voice broke her from her thoughts. Maddie smiled once she saw Chloe standing in front of her. Her smile could light up the whole room. She had these bright brown eyes that anyone could fall for-

"Yeah I'm good..." Maddie gave her a warm smile. Chloe nodded and they both proceeded to stare into each other's eyes.

From beside the two girls, Brooke and Kenzie smirked as they watched the duo stare lovingly in the eyes. They both knew they would end up together.. but they aren't a couple just yet. Yet.

YET!

"Okay Girls, since that's done with. I have another solo to give out to," Miss Abby begun. She looked at each girls as they all stood side by side with emotionless expressions. Maddie and Chloe were holding hands as Christi only raised an eyebrow but smiled at the two.

The moms rolled their eyes when Jill smirked at Abby and sent a small nod to Kendall. She really would do anything for her Little Kendall.