Wild Hunt

Two days have passed since the munitions ship incident, and you've received a notification of an event starting in three hours.

Event name: The Hunt.
Time: 12:00 - 12:00
Location: Bolivia - Caimanes

There is something out there in the forest, and you need to investigate and figure out what's going on. Apparently, it's something in the trees, but there is only one person who's alive to tell the story and she's probably on drugs or something. Or is she...

Rewards: Predator bio-mask, 10,000 EXP (excl. EXP upgrade perks)

"I know exactly what this is..." Dawn said rather confidently, with Elizabeth, Hyde, and Kirito agreeing with them.

"What is it exactly?" You asked curiously.

"Have you ever seen the movie Predator?" Kirito asked casually.

"Nope." You said bluntly.

"For real?" Dawn asked seriously.

"Never heard of it." You said rather bluntly.

"You're a huge fan of sci-fi, yet you've never heard of the Predator?" He asked again.

"Seriously! What's the deal? Can you tell me more about this event instead of bagging on me for not seeing a movie?" You asked bluntly.

"It's a humanoid alien which is incredibly advanced technologically, and hunts things that pose a threat to it - for sport." Dawn said seriously.

"It doesn't sound that bad. Surely we can take it, I mean, if it's as strong as you say, I don't see why there'd be more than one of them." You replied confidently, blissfully unaware of just how hectic this mission is going to be.

"Yeah, if we can get a 50. Cal, and a coalition of machinegunners. We can't have too many people or it will cost unnecessary deaths, and we can't have too little or it will wipe the floor with us. I say we bring ten people with us - eight with LMGs and two with 50. Cals or at the very least, shotguns with slug ammunition." He replied sternly.

"Then, let's start looking for machineguns, shotguns, and 50's, after we get a head count." You said confidently.

You counted over everyone who is willing to do this mission, being ten on the spot.

"Should we invite Excelsior and the others? It will be a little over ten, but not by much." You suggested.

"Do it, it wouldn't hurt." He said confidently.

You messaged them, asking if they want to do the mission, and they declined because they have other things to do at this moment.

"Guys, they declined. I guess we have little choice but to go in ourselves." You said with a sigh.

"Then let's do this. We'll need stronger guns first, though." Dawn replied with a nervous sigh.

"What do you have in mind?" You asked curiously.

"I'm thinking we need to go for the TAC50, with eight of us carrying M249s and PKMs." He replied with a lack of confidence in this mission.

"Then, let's go buy ourselves the equipment." You said confidently.

Everyone then fast-travelled to Erewhon, and found that they only have three PKM's for sale, along with three M249s, and two TAC50's.

You and the others purchased them all, while storing your favourite weapons in the shop, since that's an option in this version of the game.

"We're two guns short. Where can we get the rest?" Elizabeth asked as she placed an ACOG sight on the TAC50, along with Sinon.

You and the others put a foregrip, a muzzle break, a red dot sight, a laser, and extended mags onto the LMGs for the conflict. Your pack mule perk allows you to carry 40% more ammo, and you're hyped for it.