the captain

The fouro enter the room in which the captain resides

Don: uh hello fellow aliens

Captain: who you callin alien?

Don: ah he means humans!

Captain: who you callin human?

Megamind: well they mean beings!

Captain: who you callin being oh actually yeah I guess we are you guys seems fine I trust you.

(Don gog and mega to the mind sigh in relief as their disguising efforts have paid off and have successfully fooled everyone)

Aleien no.1: what is this meeting about?

Captain: (sighs a lot like a lot) well we just got word...

Alien no.1: no... not....the word....

Captain: ...I'm afraid so...

Don: I'm pretending to be concerned not the word...

gog: yes very good I hate the word...

Megamind: NO! NO! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS!

Captain: (is choking back tears at moving scene) I know!....I know... I didn't want this....

pixie: yoU HAVE DRIVEN US TO THISSSSSSS!!!!!

Captain: calM DOWN BEAR!!!!

Tensions run high oh so high

Captain: yes...tomorrow night all of us are going...

gog: please don't say be murdered

Don: please don't say be killed

Megamind: please don't say trying to catch rogue handsome hamsters and then enjoy a lovely warm night in the hotel with them where we can smother each other in delicious chocolate and sing ballads from our poetry books-Everyone looks at him (maybe?? idk seems werid tbh)

Megathot: (gulps slowly) I would...oh so hate (licks lips seductively) that...

Don and gog: -what?

Megamind: ah- I mean...please don't say trying to catch rogue handsome hamsters and then enjoy a lovely warm night in the hotel with them where we can smother each other in delicious chocolate and sing ballads from our poetry books

Don and gog: (shrug and agree) oh yeah alright that sounds fair

Captain: No...none of that... we're going to have...

~They wait ;) ~

Captain: Dinner...

Aliane no.1: but not just any dinner. Dinner with the the the the empress of the universe!!!

With their minds pumping, their hearts racing, all they can think of, is how to keep chasing, the lie they have told, the lies they have teld, and how and why they will keep to upheld, the lie. That is....

...