Chapter 1 Guardian

There is no light in the room and the moonlight is dim.

Shen Qiaohe leaned silently in the chair for a long time and during which he smoked two cigarettes.

The housekeeper knocked on the door several times outside.

"Sir, are you awake?"

"Sir, dinner is ready. Would you like to come down?"

The voice outside seemed very restrained, like a man who was afraid of angering the man inside.

Shen Qiao and a mouthful of smoke rings fluttered like a fog in the dark.

Looking at the strange room, he had to accept the fact that he really wore books.

A few hours ago, Shen Qiaohe was woken up.

He was naturally nervous, and the pain on his head almost stopped him to faint.

The knock on the door suddenly stopped, and there was a rapid footstep outside the door. Shen Qiaohe walked to the door and heard a deliberately low voice from the outside: "No, Uncle Qi, there is no movement in the young master's room."

Hearing this, the housekeeper didn't have time to take a step. Shen Qiao opened the door and walked to Qin Luoning's room first.

Shen Qiao and the protagonist of the book attacked Qin Luoning. In the early days, he was a little poor man whose parents died. On his parents' tenth birthday, the family of three had a car accident, and he was the only one who survived. As the heir of a father-and-mother family group, the young Qin Luoning is a piece of fat meat that can be slaughtered.

The situation inside the Qin family is relatively complicated. There are two children under the knees of Master Qin's generation. The eldest son Qin Sheng is quite excellent and rightly took over the family business. The youngest son Qin Wen has not learned witssilessly since he was a child. When he was young, he did too many things that hurt the heart of the old prince Qin, and even turned against each other for a father and son. Master Qin expelled Qin Yu from the Qin family in anger.

Before the death of Lord Qin, Qin Wen ran back to fight for property with his brother. Of course, he did not fight in the end. It's just that at present, Qin Sheng and his wife are dead, and Qin Luoning is left alone in the Qin family. Qin Wen and a group of misintentioned relatives are waiting to rush up to drink blood and eat meat.

In order to prevent this from happening, Qin Luoning's father, Qin Sheng, had already prepared and handed over the Qin Group and Qin Luoning to the original owner. The original owner held the custody of Qin Luoning and the Qin group.

Unfortunately, Qin Shengxin was wrong. The original owner not only plotted the property of the Qin family, but also distorted his mind. He often beat or scolded Qin Luoning. It is also common to lock people in the dark room and starve for two or three days. Moreover, he also has a special hobby. One of the plots that profound Shen Qiao and the seal is that the original owner took Qin Luoning's underwear to diy. He was hit by Qin Luoning and smashed someone by taking up a vase.

This smash smashed Shen Qiaohe, who died in reality.

It took Shen Qiaohe an afternoon to digest the fact that he really wore books, and it was very unlucky. He just wore it until the conflict between Qin Luoning and the original owner was intensified that it could not be reconciled.

There are bandages around the head, and the wound is not good. Pain stimulated Shen Qiaohe's nerves.

Of course, what is more exciting than this pain is the ending of the original owner in the book.

Shortly after this plot, the tormentable Qin Luoning stabbed Shen Qiao and escaped from the Qin family with one basket. It turned out that his mother was the daughter of the Xie family in Acheng who was abducted and sold when she was a child. Qin Luoning, who was in exile, was found by the Xie family.