Chapter 42 I want to see you

Qin Luoning moved very fast. Before the afternoon, the hot search was removed.

Another trouble followed. Xu Lei called Shen Qiaohe and said that the door lock of He Qing's house had been changed and he couldn't get in touch with anyone at all. Ask the landlord that He Qing moved away a few days ago and moved with his mother.

Shen Qiao and He made several calls from He Yun, but they didn't get through.

The brand that has just signed a contract with them called crazily to ask about the situation here. Liu Tao was scolded all afternoon.

When it comes to work, no one in the studio dares to leave early.

At almost 6:30, when Shen Qiaohe came out of the office, he saw everyone still sitting at the workstation: "Why don't you leave?"

Bai Wei asked, "Boss, can we help you?"

Shen Qiaohe said, "You can't help you stay here. You'd better go home early. Don't be late for work tomorrow morning."

Everyone ran out, and Liu Tao dragged his tired body and met Shen Qiaohe.

"I haven't suffered so much scolding in my life except my father." He laughed at himself and said, "We were not scolded by so many people when we first started our business, did we?"

Shen Qiaohe thought seriously, "There are not so many, but there are many obstacles, and there is no chance to be scolded."

After a moment of silence, the two looked at each other and laughed.

Liu Tao lit a cigarette: "I heard from Leizi that He Qing couldn't find anyone again. What should I do now?"

Shen Qiaohe borrowed a cigarette with him and lit it: "What else can I do? I have to dig three feet of the ground and find people out." He patted Liu Tao on the shoulder, "It's okay. There are no difficulties that can't be overcome."

·

Shen Qiaohe drove to Jiangcheng University.

I found He Qing's counselor and said that He Qing had not returned to school recently. He had to ask his roommate if it might be clearer.

Shen Qiao and the host management man registered with him.

In the dormitory, Shen Qiao and his roommates inquired about the breaking news.

The roommates were not sure, but Shen Qiaohe noticed that there were originally four people in He Qing's dormitory, but now there is still one person else in addition to He Qing's empty bed. After a inquire, the man hasn't come back for more than a week.

Shen Qiaohe had a little impression. He seemed to be very close to He Qing before.

·

It's almost ten p.m. when he got home. Since the accident, he hasn't eaten all day. Now he is hungry and tired all over.

When he was about to walk to the door, he suddenly saw Qin Luoning standing at the door with a bag waiting for him. The wind was very strong tonight, which made Qin Luoning's neat forehead a little messy.

Shen Qiao and looked down at the bag, which was the plastic bag in the supermarket they often visited, and a green onion came out of the bag.

"Have been waiting for a long time?"

Qin Luoning said, "It's not long."

Shen Qiao and opened the door with the key. Just as he was about to go in, Qin Luoning took his hand from behind. Shen Qiaohe looked back at him, and Qin Luoning quickly let go. The other party didn't get his permission and didn't know whether to go in or not, but looked at him pitifully.