Chapter 23 Make a joke

Shen Qiaohe didn't expect Qin Luoning to be so straightforward. He patted Qin Luoning on the shoulder and gave him a "uncle knows" look.

Qin Luoning:????

Just as Qin Luoning wanted to explain something, behind Shen Qiaohe's room.

Qin Luoning was sensitive to hearing and turned around: "What sound?"

"Aqiao, is this this suit?" The door was opened, and Kansai was naked, with only a bath towel underneath and a T-shirt in his hand came out.

While facing the two people sitting on the sofa, when he looked at Qin Luoning, Kansai seemed to have been stared at by a fierce beast. Unconsciously stepped back, and instantly had a layer of fine goose bumps on his body.

Kansai has heard of Qin Luoning, and Qin Luoning also knows Kansai, but this is the first time that two people have met in real life.

Kansai calmed down and then felt ridiculous that he would be scared by a little kid.

A few minutes later, Kansai put on his clothes and came out. Three people sat in the three corners of the sofa.

Qin Luoning stared at people fiercely with his eyes.

Kansai felt hostile, and he took the initiative to stretch out his hand: "Hello, Kansai. You are Qin Luoning, right? I always hear A Qiao talk about you.

At this moment, Qin Luoning looked at the man wearing Shen Qiaohe's clothes. That suit was bought when they went shopping together. Thinking of this, Qin Luoning hated his teeth.

Master Qin didn't give face to Kansai and turned his head coldly.

Kansai smiled and withdrew his hand hanging in mid-air.

There was a silent smell in the air. Shen Qiaohe didn't know when the two men would get married, but he just said that the puppy was crazy again: "Aning, call Uncle Kansai."

The picture of Kansai coming out of Shen Qiao and the room naked can't be erased in his head. Moreover, the man deliberately shouted Shen Qiao and A Qiao in front of him.

That intimate attitude made Qin Luoning particularly unhappy.

It's not good.

Qin Luoning accumulated an unknown fire in his heart and unconsciously clenched his fist.

Why did Shen Qiaohe ask him to call his uncle? If he didn't go home today, would Shen Qiaohe have to stay down for the night?

Qin Luoning suddenly came up with an almost irrational idea: while he was away, they actually began to live together long ago.

At the thought of this possibility, Qin Luoning felt crazy.

He is going to be mad.

Qin Luoning became ugly and his eyes were fierce. He stood up and pointed to Kansai and asked, "Why did he come to our house?"

Shen Qiao and frowned: "Qin Luoning, you can't be rude."

Qin Luoning laughed angrily. This is the first time in so many years that Shen Qiao and his name have called him a surname. Usually, even if the two have a conflict, Shen Qiaohe will still call him Aning. Now, he actually calls himself because of another man's name and surname.

"You tell me, why is he here? Shen Qiaohe, do you remember what you promised me? How long did I go to school? You can take the man home! Do you think I'm annoyed and shouldn't come back today, which is a matter of your good thing?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do I talk nonsense? Then you tell me why he came out of your room without clothes and was still wearing your clothes. OK, that's good." Qin Luoning glanced at the two of them, "I think I'm really superfluous, right? Last time you drank, you said that I was about to graduate, so I wanted to let myself go in advance. What you dare to say is from the bottom of your heart. You are very anxious to let yourself go.