Lustful gift <3 ( Clopeh x Cale ) || Christmas Menu 3

Warning:

Smut (Please leave if you are sensitive to this.)

Ships (You might not like it)

Sexual content

Cringe

And a lot of shits..

(Clopeh x Cale)

-
After the war, few months had pass and it is already Christmas. Cale's villa is so busy preparing for Christmas, simply because of the children requested for a grand Christmas party!

While a certain red head just sits there. People didn't let him work on nothing. And now he is annoyed! They treat him as if he is as breakable as a thin glass!

Everytime he tried to help someone will take the work from him and tell him to just rest!

Cale walk upstairs and lay on his bed, suddenly he smell something sweet!? Cale turn his head and saw a misterious Gift box on his desk.

He didn't think much of it because he saw this wrapper. It's the same wrapper Raon is using for his gifts.

The sweet smell made Cale more curious about the inside! He opened it and saw a lot of chocolates.. He munch on one, then two, then three, till he finished the whole box

"Well.. I guess I'll go to bed now." Cale sigh happily and lay on his bed.

30 minutes Later

Not so long from eating the chocolate Cale wake up, he can feel his whole body burning.. His pale white skin turn completely red. He is out of breath so he pants heavily as if catching his breath.

"Ahh- haaa... W-Why does.. The weather is suddenly hot..?" Cale mumbles as he hold his head.

Cale's eye sight is slowly getting blurry as his body got more and more hotter and hotter feelings.. Cale tightly close his eyes and hold his blanket tight..

Somehow this thing is getting harder as his hole twitch...

"A-Ahh.... W-What's...ahh-haaa..happening..!?" Cale mumbles as he try to hold himself back.

But all of a sudden! A figure of a man was now visible, standing near the window. Or most likely just got in the window...

"W-What..?! Haaa-.. are- you doing- Haaa..here!?" Cale said as he glare at the figure..

"My legend~ Ahh~ it's so nice to see you in such sights~" A crazy whore said as he walk towards Cale

Cale cannot move his body and just glare at the crazy whore

"D-Don't..haaa!... Co-Come near..me!!"

But It's too late, the crazy whore is already near him. The crazy whore or mostly know as Clopeh slowly removing Cale's clothes.. teasing him~

"A-Ahh..!"

"Oh my~ Look at your thing, my legend~ let me make you feel better~" Clopeh said, seductively