Whale with a big coc- ( Archie x Cale ) || Christmas Menu 1

Warning:

Smut (Please leave if you are sensitive to this.)

Ships (You might not like it)

Sexual content

Cringe

And a lot of shits..

(Archie x Cale)

-
For some reason Archie pissed Cale too much to the point that Cale wants to kill him. Apparently Archie have fuck up the plan Cake was working on for some quite a long time now.

"You really have a nasty personality, don't you Archie?" Cale ask with a glare

Archie glare back and was about to talk when Cale cuts him off by talking first.

"Don't you dare speak with out my approval."

"You had one job and yet you have make things more difficult for me."

Even so, Archie is not guilty of what he have done, he cannot admin that he indeed messed up so bad this time.. But knowing his bitchy personality, we all know that he will never accept that he is wrong.

"Aigoo! I don't not even know how to even deal with you anymore!" Cale rants as he glare at Archie

"It's not my fault your plan is weak-"

"FOR FUCK SAKE!! CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!?!"

With those words, Archie is now also pissed.

'How dare this lowly human yells at me.' Archie thinks to himself

Archie then grab Cale's face with his hand. He then forcefully pull Cale closer. Cale is pulling himself out of the grip but.. Cale have already use his powers and ha cannot use them unless he wants to die today.

"Tell me. How dare you!? How dare you yell at me.? You are just a mare human, I can easily kill you now, do you know that.?"

Cale cannot do anything but to glare at Archie

"What? Aren't you going to attack me back?" Archie Aks with a dark tone, still glaring at Cale

"Lehhht ghho!" Cale barely mumbles a work, because of Archie's strong grip

"I'm wondering why I even submit myself to you. Is it because of your strong aura or is it because the king trust you?"

"Oh, of course is non of the above. I'm just observing how weak humans like you can have a strong figure."

"YOSHHU BASHHHTARDHH!!" Cale yelled

Archie glare at Cale and pull Cale even closer.

"I now wonder what that Paseton likes about you. You aren't as strong as him, you are even weaker so what's so interesting about you?" Archie ask as if he is looking down on Cale.

Archie move his grip making Cale's head follows, moving side by side, Archie is now more confuse. There is nothing so interesting to see here.

"Nothing is interesting about you.. non other than your face and body figure to be exact."

"Whasshh?"

"Well. I had to admit you seems to be leveling with the whale tribe's beauty."

"Whasshh the helshh?"