PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Mira Hoffman was a waitress.

She worked seven days a week at a restaurant in order to pay for her apartment and her bills.

She really did need that job, since she had taken a risk and moved away from everything that she knew to start a new life.

It was why she was so mortified when she had spilt a tray of drinks over a bunch of rich people by accident, since somebody had pushed her from behind.

Yuki Tsunoda felt pity for the young woman, seeing her panic upon having spilt drinks over him and his friends and noticed the fear she felt since she thought that they would complain and get her fired.

He found her incredibly sweet and friendly so to see her having a panic attack was incredibly sad for him to see.

Mira immediately refused to accept money that was given to her by the Japanese boy, because whilst she was grateful that he had offered her the money, she could not accept it.

Pierre Gasly had then decided to invite the girl to a couple of their races and to his house in Milan, to give his team mate a chance to get to know the girl that he had tried to help.

He was very happy when she accepted, since he had been able to persuade her boss to give her time off.

He was also very happy to see the pair getting along and eventually falling in love.

He knew that Yuki needed some love in his life and he was very happy to see the boy no longer waiting for love to come to him.

Because he had fallen in love with a waitress.