HAPPY

(Song: Lee Hi - Only)

A couple of months later, Jennie moves in with Hendrie at his apartment and none of his friends still know about his new girlfriend, even though he does occasionally meet up with his friends, but he keeps it under wraps because he doesn't feel a bit pressured by his friends and the typical question until he thinks he is ready to reveal it. Only Natalie knows about Hendrie and Jennie's relationship from Hendrie's circle, and he also told Natalie to not share it with her sister, Stephanie.

Hendrie really wants a low-profile and very private relationship with Jennie. When he feels ready, he'll reveal it to his family and friends.

But one day, around 9PM, Hendrie gets a call from his mom. His family is planning to go visit their brother, Eric, who is going to graduate from the SOUN Police Academy. Her mother wants Hendrie to join them at the ceremony this Saturday. Hendrie says that he will be there and looks forward to seeing them at the ceremony.

Hendrie ends the call, and Jennie asks him, "Was that your eomma, oppa?"

"Yeah...My little dongsaeng is graduating from the police academy this Saturday. I'll be attending it with my family." Hendrie with a proud smile on his face.

"Can I come with you, Oppa?" I want to meet your family..." Jennie pouts her face.

"I was about to ask you." He said and softly held her hand.

Jennie softly kisses his lips. "I'm so excited!"

A few days later, on a Saturday morning, Hendrie and Jennie are getting ready for the ceremony. Hendrie decided to wear something a bit casual, like a plaid shirt, jeans, and slip-on shoes, while Jennie is looking forward to meeting his family. She wants to look her best. She picked herself a light blue summer dress, and she opted to wear glasses rather than her contact lenses for the day.

She twirls around cutely, "Eoddae-yo oppa?"

Hendrie's heart skips a beat, smiling and blushing a little, "You look stunning." He offered her hand, "Are you ready to go?"

Jennie grabs his hand and smiles, "Eung! Let's go!"

Now they head to the graduation ceremony. When they arrive at the SOUN Police Academy. There are many families who are there and waiting to go inside for the graduation. Hendrie starts to have cold feet because this is the first time he is going to introduce a girlfriend to his family. He hasn't done this with his past relationships, so he is a bit nervous. Jennie notices it.

Jennie gently touches his arm and stops him, looking at him lovingly, "It's okay, oppa...Everything will be fine."

Hendrie tries to calm himself down by taking some deep breaths before walking to the academy.

They both enter the academy and try to look for their family. It seems they arrived right after the ceremony just ended, and the cadets are now with their families. In an instant, Jennie becomes the main attraction to all the cadets in the building. She is looking very stunning, and the cadets didn't really get to see girls as beautiful and cute during their training, so many eyes are on her and Hendrie notices them.

Hendrie pulls her closer to him and looks around for his family. After some searching around. He sees them with his brother, Eric. They immediately head for them.

Eric notices Hendrie and smiles at him, "Hyeong~~ You came!"

His mom turns and sees Hendrie with a beautiful Korean girl in his arms. Her eyes widened with curiosity. Hendrie hugs her mom and his dad first before hugging Eric proudly.

"Jaljinesseo eomma, appa?" Hendrie asks them with a bright smile.

"You don't need to ask us that..." Her mom turns her focus to Jennie, who looks kind of shy. "Who is this friend you brought, adeul-a?"