NOBODY ELSE

(Song: Ailee - Nobody Else)

A couple of months go by and winter comes. The weather is as cold as Hendrie's life. So empty. Everything in his apartment felt cold and empty. He sits in the living room, soju bottles stacked all over the floor.

He looks at the view from his apartment while the snow is falling from the sky. He sighs, "I'm such a mess. Why do I have to go through such heartbreak? Everywhere I go, I always see the ghost of you, us..." Hendrie weeps. "It's not fair...I'm tired of starting over again. My friends are happy and have someone by their side to share stories and listen to their troubles. Why can't I have that? Wae?" Hendrie starts banging on the wall of his apartment out of frustration. Hendrie slowly sits down and leans against the wall and continues to cry.

Suddenly, someone opens the door of his apartment. It's Junhyeon. He sees Hendrie on the floor and crying on his own. He rushes to him.

"Hendrie...Hendrie." Junhyeon checks on him.

"Junhyeon...It's too much for me. I'm shattered." Hendrie said.

Junhyeon picks him up and brings him to his bedroom. "C'mon...Get yourself cleaned up. We are having a Christmas party at my family's house."

"I don't want to go! I hate fucking people! Every person I met broke me to the bone!" Hendrie vents until his veins around his neck pop out. "I fucking hate people."

"No, you don't! You're just too much into your emotions right now and too many sojus. I understand you're frustrated and sad with what is going on in your life. Whatever you feel right now is true. But what is not true is that you hate people. That is not true."

Hendrie silently stares at him and thinks about it. Junhyeon puts his hand on his shoulder. "There are people who want to meet you and see you. They're really worried about you." Junhyeon calmly said.

"Haa...Give me half an hour to get ready" Hendrie walks to his bathroom."

Junhyeon smiles a little and says, "That's the spirit!"

After Hendrie is done cleaning himself up, Junhyeon drives him to Little Korea and heads to the Christmas party at Junhyeon's family house. Junhyeon parks by the house and sees many people in it.

Junhyeon pats his back, "You ready?"

Hendrie nods, "Thanks for always being by me for every part of my life."

Junhyeon smiles and punches his arm. "I'm your wingman. That's enough...You're going to make me cry and Emily's going to toast me for it if she knows it."

They entered the house and greeted everyone that was there. Hendrie sees his friends, Sam, Shaq, and Jinhyeon, in the living room. They all hug him tightly when they see Hendrie coming towards them.

"I thought you weren't coming by." Shaq said while hugging him.

"I would never miss the world to meet you guys." Hendrie grins.

He settled himself to sit with them in the living room, and they talked and reminisced about all the fun things they did together back in college. Hendrie finally shows off the sweet little smile of his. While surrounded by people he genuinely cared about, he began to resemble himself a little more.

"Hendrie!" The voice of an older man calling his name.

Hendrie turns to the voice. It was Stephanie's dad, Terrence, and Natalie was with him too.

"Oppa!!!! Jalji-ne-sseo? Yo-jeum mwo-haesseo?" Natalie hugs him so tight.

"I've been busy...What about you, Natalie? You've grown so much since we last met." Hendrie cutely pats Natalie's head.