*.𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜.* 𝙺𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 !𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏!

You and your lovely boyfriend, Sugawara, were cuddling but you fell asleep with your head on his chest. He was just giggling to himself as he covered you with a blanket that smelled like him; you hugged the setter around his waist snuggling into his side as he whispered, "You're adorable, sugar.~" Planting a kiss to your forehead you smiled softly in your sleep from his actions as he pulled you closer to his chest. A little while went by and the setter fell asleep, as you woke up in sudden panic from a nightmare with tears running down your face from terror; the setter woke up as his eyes widened with worry and said, "Sugar? Are you okay?." He asked, pulling you into a hug letting his warmth and scent cover you, you looked at the setter and said, "I-..I had a nightmare.." His eyes softened but he was still worried. You were still in the setter's arms as he placed you in his lap comforting you and reassuring you it was all a dream to make you calm down but the dream you had was bad you couldn't calm down it was bad. Suga pulled you into his chest and you heard the sounds of his heart beating and you calmed down knowing he's beside you he whispered, "Shhh~ I'm here sugar and never leaving you, love." You snuggled into his chest with your head buried in his neck his calming scent of light lavender covering you making you fall back asleep and him whispering sweet nonstop nothings in your head with soft kisses on your head, cheek and forehead; while your head was on his chest and listening to his heartbeat and the vibration of his angelic voice against you.