Seven Minutes In Purgatory?

"We're gunna party til we're purple!" Yasuhiro let out a hearty laugh whilst raising his cup of alcohol that he had brought to the function. It was a 'Last Week of School' celebration party. "Let's not party that hard, We still have school tomorrow!" Kiyotaka reprimanded the class, but mostly just the students who seemed to have had a little too much to drink.

"I'm gunna miss you guuuuuuuuys!" Aoi was on the verge of tears as she began snapping photos of everyone to save the memories. "We'll miss you too, Hina, but you mustn't worry. We'll still be in touch." Sakura smirked and partially covered her face with one of her hands, the other holding her drinking cup. It was mostly fruit punch and a bit of some energy drink with very minimal amount of alcohol, She didnt intend on getting too drunk tonight, Especially since Hina was definitely going to need a sober ride home.

Majority of the rest of the class were making casual conversations. There was casual music playing, a giant mix of everyone's playlists, it wasn't too loud either. The playlist did seem like one, some would consider a 'bipolar ahh playlist' but, what else did you expect when you have 16, or 17 if you consider Syo, different people putting their diverse music taste into one?

"You all repulse me..hehahaha!" Byakuya chuckled loudly, courtesy of Syo spiking his drink. Togami had looked a little wasted, nearly blackout drunk but was still holding on a little. His shirt was untucked, the top 3 or so buttons were unbuttoned and left a fair bit of his bare collarbone out. Syo was right next to him and shamelessly flirting and rubbing his arm and his chest. Syo was also under the influence of alcohol but not nearly as much as Togami. Togami could hardly move and he couldn't gather much muscle to pull his arm away. Makoto quickly took notice of this and knew if Byakuya was sober, He'd flip his lid, So he did his best to get Syo away from Togami without causing a huge scene or getting sliced into 'Makoto-Yaki Bits'. Makoto looked down at his phone and finally got the 'Im here' text from his sister Komaru. "Hey, Syo, There's someone at the door for you..I think you should go get it!" Makoto carefully put a cold hand on Syo's shoulder, She gave him a nasty stinkeye look before begrudgingly getting up and answering the door. Syo's look of disdain didn't last long. It basically melted away in an instant once she saw Komaru Naegi at the door and the two women giggled, squeeled and softly embraced eachother in a "totally platonic heterosexual" way.

Makoto sighed once he finally freed Togami of a complete night of harassment, soon sitting down in the place Syo once did. "Are you alright, Togami?" Makoto had a light flush to his face and partly chuckled. "Mhm." Togami was obviously lying as he semi-gagged and truly wasn't looking too well a the time. "I...think you had enough to drink, Togami." Makoto nervously chuckled and carefully took the cup out of Togami's hand, there was a bit of a struggle but he quickly got it out of his grasp. "Unhand my beverage, plebian." Togami groaned again, Naegi simply walked him towards the bathroom and kept an eye on him for the rest of the night.

"Guys! Let's play spin the bottle!" Hagakure giggled while only slightly tipsy. "...Something tells me you waited 'til we were all 'of-age' before you tried a game like this." Celestia slowly sipped her red wine. "...Well duh, Im not catching a case for yall!" Hagakure scoffed while putting a empty alcohol bottle onto the floor. Most people seemed down to play, asides from Makoto and Togami whom were in the bathroom. "Who wanna be the first victi- I mean- participant?" Junko softly chuckled while passing a glance to Sakura, whom was standing against a wall with her face turned down to her phone. Her lip quivered as she held back the urge to contort her face in disgust at the sound of Junkos squeeky 'valley-girl' like voice. She could practically feel Junko's glare on her and despised every moment of it. The only reason she was even here right now was because Hina convinced her. "...We'll, If no one else is up to it, I suspect I shall get ball rolling." Celestia sighed and spun the bottle with a small effort.