𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕
•𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐲𝐫𝐝•

" wassup boss man." I hear as I walk into my place of work.

Magik.

Its a photography studio that specializes in all types of photography. I thought of the idea awhile after I graduated. Get a group of photographers who work in different fields of the art to act as a collective. Everything was easy, except finding the right photographers. I only want the best working with me and so fair no customer has ever been disappointed with the work.

I stride through the building, greeting people as I walk to my office. I take a seat at my desk and immediately open my laptop. A few minutes later there's a knock at the open door. I look up to see Sav.

" how did the shoot go?" He asks as he inches into the room.

I shrug.

" it was cool. it was just a birthday shoot but they enjoyed the pictures, just bout to edit em a little."

" of course they were satisfied, you're a great ass photographer." He says slapping a stack of papers on my desk.

" new bookings. I already assigned most of the ones on the top. some of them are a perfect fit for you so you can decide which ones you want."

I nod as he turns to leave.

" I'm going on break too."

" bet, you got plans with Prence?"

" yeah. him, My'lynn and I like always. they should be waiting on me now. you need something?" He asks eyeing me intently.

" nah, just tell em he ugly for me." I say with a chuckle. He smiles and leaves.

" now let's get this shit out the way." I mumble as I start the tedious part of my job.

•••
•𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞•

" so he did fuck her?" My'Lynn ask as she sits across from me. We meet for lunch everyday, if neither of us are busy, along with my friend from college Sav, who's running late.

" yeah, and he ain't bother to mention that shit. I was mad at first but I was just fucking with him after that. it was high school after all and we weren't together then. I just don't like that he lied when I asked em before."

" yeah, I know how you feel about liars. I'm proud of you though. The old Prence probably would've hit him."

We laugh in agreement, then I take a bite of what's left on my plate.

I could eat chicken Alfredo everyday.

" what's new with yo-"

" damn, y'all couldn't wait on me?" We hear from behind us.

" learn to be on time Sayvon" I say with a chuckle.

" sorry, but I got to get all my work done or your mans gone chop my head off. he told me to tell you you're ugly too."He takes the seat next to My'Lynn. " what I miss?"