Giving Her Control

She extends her leg to place her heel just in front of you, to where she commanded, "Kiss it." 

If you kiss her feet, you will have fully given into her will, destroying yours in turn. Your life from this point is to follow her will and serve her, breaking all the sworn promises, becoming the very thing you sworn not to be and you are fully aware. But those feet are making you salivate, in pure instinct, you bend forward and kiss it. For 3 seconds, you placed your lips on the soft skin of her feet. You get up in the same kneeling position while looking down. You taste the saliva in your mouth that had touch her feet, the intoxicating taste makes you salivate even more, making you start to get hooked on the taste of her. 

The woman says "Call me mistress, and you may speak." 

You reply "Yes mistress.", looking at her feet.

"Take off my shoes and smell it.", she commanded. 

Every part of you instantly obeys, placing one hand underneath her high heels while the other wraps around her ankle. With as little force as possible, you slide her shoe off. It is the first time you see her soft, damp and seductive bare dangling toes, the pure sight of it brings you even more arousal, the thought of tasting those toes race through your mind. However, you must obey your mistress, so you take the left high heel and place your nose on the pads of where her feet rested, taking a deep breath.

 Your brain is getting addicted to this woman, the pure potency of just the remanence of her smell made you lose your balance. But the pure pleasure it brought to you is addicting. The intoxication of your mind by her foot so far is making you more and more submissive towards her, it is so powerful, it starts reprogramming your mind to be willing to devote your whole life to serve her. Just as you regain your balance, the only thing you can do is just wonder how potent the taste of her feet would be, salivating almost to the point of drooling. Your cock then begins to squeeze out cum again. 

You hear a giggle.

Immediately you think to yourself if you have done anything wrong. She mocks "The most powerful hero weak at my feet, serving and obeying me. You were given the gift of extreme power to finally bring my reign to an end, you can change the world without much effort. But you kneel before me, surrendering to me and letting me use your power. Remember the last most powerful hero? We captured and mind controlled him, made him rampage near you. I was testing your strength. You did not disappoint, so I chose you to bend to my will. I untied your ankle locks while you were busy worshipping me. Now, kiss my shoe and say how much you want to be my foot slave and obey me for however long I decide while looking at the ground."

A shock of truth rushed through your brain, but the intoxication, your submission and devotion to her had poisoned your mind and body. Your body starts moving on its own, it prevents your mind from struggling and disobeying your mistress. So you obey. You quickly take off her other shoe delicately and take a deep whiff of the poison, kissing the freshly scented pads straight after. Removing all thoughts of disobedience immediately in your mind. You now know that every part of you needs this.

" I have submitted my control to your will, I will obey and serve you no matter anything. As I have lost to mistress and now mistress' commands are what I must fulfill for the rest of my life." you said, as if you have recited it a thousand times.

" Good job my slave.", she said.

 A million pleasurable feelings rushed through your mind hearing that, knowing you have pleased your mistress. While your dick is dripping with cum.

"Now worship and lick my feet.", she commanded.

You are aware that this is the reward for obeying, where your subconscious has already been carved so that obedience and loyalty towards mistress is pleasure.

"Yes mistress." , you reply.

As you still kneel before her, you notice the foot rest beside the chair. Releasing she is testing you, so you ask "Mistress, may I please put your divine feet on the foot rest?"

"Yes you may my slave.", she replies with a calm and magisterial tone. She had uncrossed her legs for you to put on the rest. You also notice she is still leaning back, where she just took a sip of her coffee, sending a relaxed but dominating feeling to every inch of your body. Making you nervous. Carefully, you put a hand around the left ankle and another below her left feet. Your hand fits perfectly in the arch of her feet, unable to resist, you lift her foot up and kiss it. 

You say, "Mistress, your feet is my only weakness in this world, it humbles me from my arrogant ego. I will truly be loyal to only you."

She says "Prove your obedience to me by licking my feet, my minion." 

So you put her left foot on the foot rest and take the right foot, kissing it then placing it on the rest too. After that, she lifts up your chin with her feet again, placing her big toe on the centre of your neck, pressing it to make it difficult to breath for a second. She traces your neck to your chin then she places her big toe on your bottom lip, opening it slowly. As you still stare into her eyes, she whispers,

"Serve me."