Yam gets a job at Starbucks 😱

"12:45 am.." Milk sighed as he put down his phone, he'd been staring at his phone's time, counting the seconds until he could see his partner again.
Yam had gotten a job just a couple of weeks ago, now that Milk had completed his education and was working as a pediatrician, Yam decided that he should do something useful as well and help pay for their bills. Unfortunately, Yam never fully completed his education, meaning he was stuck working a minimal-wage job such as....Starbucks. Milk was tired of it already, Yam often came home complaining about the rude and irritating customers, such as a red-haired entitled lady who complained about her frappe having ''loads of sugar and calories." "Make me another NOW!!! And WITHOUT all of this excess sugar! Mph!"
Yam would try to mimic the lady's voice to show Milk just how annoying she was, but he was terrible at disguising his voice and it made Milk laugh.
MIlk giggled thinking about Yam for a while. Thinking about something other than the minutes passing by, really made it feel like time went by faster.
Still, once Milk glanced at the clock again it was only 1:00 pm, over 4 hours until Yam came home from work. "Why couldn't his manager give us the same days offf," Milk whined. "When am I EVER going to see himm.." Milk rested his head on the kitchen table, with nothing to do he was thinking about taking a nap to pass the time faster. Just then, an idea popped into Milks's head. While fluttering his eyes drifting to sleep, he caught a glance of the oven. Completely empty and unused for months. Milk was terrible at cooking anything, but baking? Baking was definitely his specialty. He had made some pretty tasty pastries before for a Christmas party he and Yam attend last year. They were Christmas-decorated red velvet cupcakes, which even Yam enjoyed despite him not having very much of a sweet tooth.
"That's is then!!! Ill bake something sweet for Yam for when he comes back! Hopefully he wont be to exhausted to try something sweet!