Business Party

The sun started to peek, shining a light throughout the world, although in a certain ruined city there was a man. He was holding an amulet tight, holding it with all his will. In front of a grave, Hajime Nagumo weeped.

At the very first time he started to travel this world, every step he took in this world, the more he lost himself. He wanted it back. Doesn't matter if he's a loner he just wants to feel like that again, everything... He wanted to take it back.

He wants to be content, he wants to be happy, he wants peace. If that's too much to ask, then what more can he offer, he lost everything.

Maybe who knows, maybe he can gain something, or maybe he'll lose something once more. He just feels empty, he wants to love something, but his heart was too empty to do so.

Hajime started to walk away, because that's all he can do, move forward blindly... and nothing more. Hajime doesn't even know where he is anymore, he was just traveling to find one of the great labyrinths.

He wasn't even trying anymore, he found monsters and he just simply waved his hand and they were gone in a flash. In this world, he was stronger, better, smarter... but if only he knew, the feeling of being weak.

There's a very strange feeling to being innocent to the dark side of life, this innocence, he wants it back. But that's already impossible.

...

Day after day, he was traveling. This day he completed the Great Reisen Labyrinth with ease, and that was it, now he just needs to find the other labyrinths.

He was just moving forward without thinking, and without a goal. The moment he was in the Orcus lair, he knew there was something wrong with him, but he still kept on doing this facade, trying to search for something that didn't even exist anymore.

The more he tried to explain, the more he tried to fight the feeling of undeniable pain...What was he even doing, he could only describe himself in one word.

PATHETIC.

Hajime sat down and laid back in a tree. "This is a nice place..." Hajime said... fatigue catching up to him. All this time he was traveling for weeks, and he didn't even know he was tired, he was like a doll, with his weird posture and such, most people would mistake him as a monster.

Hajime suddenly then saw rabbit ears peeking out from the bush, he sighed as he pulled out Donner and shot the bush, but he made sure not to hit the owner of the rabbit ears. "Kya!" And there appeared a blue haired rabbitmen.

"You almost killed me!" The rabbit complained but Hajime wasn't listening; he was just staring at the sky once more. The rabbitmen stared at Hajime with her head tilted.

The rabbit could only notice one thing, his eyes... it was empty, it didn't feel like any of the eyes that normal people have. The rabbit approached him, "Hey..." The rabbit tried to call out to Hajime, Hajime opened one of his eyes and looked at her.

'What...?" Hajime asked, and the rabbit instantly flinched. His ominous presence and his hoarse voice did, and most of all the fact that he could kill her without even looking.

"You seem so lonely?" The rabbit said, and Hajime instantly looked down at the ground. His shadow managed to cover what type of expression he was wearing right now.

"I think." Hajime then started to stand up, he dusted his long coat and turned his head to look at the rabbit. "Hey, what's your name?" Hajime asked and the rabbit just smiled.

"My name is Shea!" Shea said, and Hajime saw Meia overlap Shea's smile for a second, he widened his eyes and held his head. This got Shea to gasp, she instantly approached him, "Are you okay!?" Shea asked worriedly.