Part 54

-----------------------------------------------

The Virishka episode was air on the tv and fans went gaga over that... All were shocked and happy to see them...

After watching TejRan interaction with Virushka, TejRan fans were sooo happy and started the trend...

""JAB TEJRAN MET VIRUSHKA""

Aneri Vajani Tweet - Fairytales are meant to be their thing!! Always been a Virushka Shipper and now even TejRan Shipper too and that too for life!! Both have the similar sought of lives and I relate Tejran a lot to them... I am so happy for my jaan and just wishing for a lifetime togetherness!!

""JAB TEJRAN MET VIRUSHKA""

Prince Narula Tweet- My baby and Veere!!!! Chak de phatte... munde aur kudi  nu pyaar hogaya... I am the happiest person ever seeing my two close people together... The best couple meeting another best couple... This is surreal man!! Thank you Virat Pa ji for the jersey... That means a lot to her....

""JAB TEJRAN MET VIRUSHKA""

Gaurav Malhotra Tweet - I always dreamt of a fairytale love stories... I am glad to witness it now and this is the bestest and my fav love story ever!! Happening with my bro Karan is something really special... Tejuuu welcome to the family, can't wait to meet you sweetheart!! Every women should possess a confidence like her... Need to learn many things from you girllll... 

""JAB TEJRAN MET VIRUSHKA""

Yogitha Bihani Tweet - Wow what an acting Tejasswi prakash!!  Ladko ko pathana koi inse seekhe, Karan is a selfless guy and an innocent one... This is the reason she is using him to the core... Baahar aake she will not even respect him jo andar bhi nahi kar rahi hai... She is using him for the fame popularity.. That's it.. Such a fakest contestant ever... I hope karan realizes this soon!!!  #FakePeople 

Aneri reply Tweet - Haha sounds very funny!! Some 100k follower is questioning 5m follower popularity... Her popularity, fame is known by audience... The queen of ITV remember the name Tejasswi Prakash!! Karan bhai can never have such type of friends.. I feel bad for him for trusting friends like these... Haa ek baath sahi kaha aapne ki karan bhai ko baahar aane ke baad hi patha chalega asli chehra... If making fool of self has a face!!!

Meenu di Reply to yogitha Tweet - Karan doesn't require friends like these... He deserve better people... The whole season being calm and just for the sake coming and tweeting that too about his gf... You doesn't have the right to talk about him... Such a coward people!! Teja is the best thing happened in his life and we are very happy about that.. I hope such people stay away from him.. Have peace in life man... #Always a TejRan Shipper...

Omi Singh reply to Yogitha - Haha the one who never supported him in anything, the one who doesn't even speak a word the whole season, the one who craves for getting fame through him ia talking about his gf.. Get a life man!! Don't you dare compare yourself with the person who holds a special place not only in karan bhai heart but in all our hearts... Tejasswi Prakash is a brand and people like you never stand infront of her!! And yeah waiting to meet Teja Bhabhi... #peace

------------------------------------------

Let's go inside the house....

The contestants left were Karan, Tejasswi, Jai, Rithvik, Nishanth, Prateek,Umar, Shamitha, rashmi,Neha, Raquesh,Rakhi...

VIP contestants are Karan, Umar, Rithvik,Nishanth......